NuTone 110 CFM Humidity Sensing Fan with Light
Automatically Turns On/Off According To Humidity Levels
Save energy and enhance convenience with the NuTone 110 CFM Humidity Sensing Fan with Light. This modern ceiling ventilation fan features built-in sensing technology that automatically turns the unit on/off according to humidity levels in the room. Now when you take a shower, your fan will automatically turn on as humidity accumulates, and you can leave the bathroom knowing your fan will automatically turn off when the humidity has cleared. This model also includes a light socket for an optional 100W incandescent lamp or a 4W night light (bulbs not included).
- Optional incandescent lamp or night light
- Helps prevent excess humidity and mold
- Humidity is sensed at the ceiling where it is most prevalent
- Auto shut-off time is adjustable from 5 to 60 minutes
- Hanger bars for easy, universal installation in all types of construction
- ENERGY STAR qualified for energy savings
The fan's built-in Sensaire technology detects rapid increases in moisture levels at the ceiling, where steam and humidity naturally rise. Regular humidistats located on the wall simply detect absolute humidity levels and are prone to false triggers, or not operating when they should. This fan solves those problems.
Directly below the drop-down grille are easy-to-adjust sensitivity and run-time controls. The fan's auto shut-off time is adjustable from 5 to 60 minutes. You can also override the sensor at the touch of a switch.
Today's Most Efficient Way To Clean!
With their powerful motors, NuTone built-in central vacuum systems pull dust, dirt and allergens from the living environment more effectively than portable vacuums, trapping them within the filtration system of the power unit, away from the living environment. The central vacuum system can also be used more effectively to "power dust" furniture and living space by removing the dust from the living areas rather than just moving it around. And unlike conventional vacuum cleaners, a NuTone central vacuum system is a long-lasting built-in convenience that actually adds value to your home.
- Manufacturer Part #: QTXN110SL
- 0.9 Sones
- 110 CFM
- UL Listed for use over bathtubs and showers when connected to a GFCI protected branch circuit
- 6 inches of ducting for superior performance