Nexia Home Intelligence Bridge Kit
Z-Wave Smart Home Starter Kit
Start developing your smart home system with the Nexia Home Intelligence Bridge Kit. This starter kit comes with the Nexia Home Bridge, which serves as your Z-Wave hub, and one plug-in Z-Wave dimmer module to get you going. The Nexia Bridge supports up to 230 Z-Wave devices total, allowing you to add onto the system as you wish to create the perfectly customized automation system for your home and lifestyle.
- Nexia Bridge manages up to 230 Z-Wave devices
- Enables remote control over the Internet
- Module adds Z-Wave On/Off/Dim control to a plug-in lamp
- Automate events, monitor device status, and more
- App works with Windows Phone, iOS, and Android
To enable remote Internet access, you will need to sign up for a Nexia remote management subscription ($9.99 per month). The subscription includes an online Nexia account that syncs with the Nexia mobile app. With an account, you gain a whole host of automation and management features to customize your smart home system.
Powerful App & Online User Interface
Your online Nexia account is where the smart home magic happens. Log in through your web browser to add new Z-Wave products to the Bridge, automate events, turn devices On/Off, and more. The app provides a streamlined version of the same controls.
- Check the status of sensors and all other monitored devices
- Lock/unlock your home, adjust the thermostat, etc. from anywhere
- Set up automatic text or email alerts for specific events
- Trigger one device to activate another device (or group of devices)
About the Dimmer Module
The included Schlage Plug-in Dimmer Module adds Z-Wave control to a dimmable incandescent plug-in lamp. Just plug your lamp into the module, and plug the module into a power outlet. The module features two different outlets, one pass-through outlet that always stays powered and one outlet that is Z-Wave controlled. The Z-Wave controlled outlet works with incandescent lights up to 300 Watts. The "always on" three-pronged outlet supports any plug-in device up to 600 Watts.
The Nexia Home Bridge is easy to set up. Simply plug it into a power outlet with the included power adapter, and connect it to your Internet router with the included Ethernet cable. The bridge also accepts one 9V battery, so you can temporarily move it when adding new Z-Wave devices after the initial installation. Devices are enrolled into the Bridge through your online Nexia account.
- Nexia Home Intelligence Bridge (BR100)
- Schlage Home Dimmer Module (RP200RNX)
- Power Adapter, 110V
- 10/100 Ethernet Cable
Note: Requires a wireless router and Internet service. Remote access also requires a monthly subscription of $9.99.
Experience Nexia Home Intelligence
The makers of Nexia Home Intelligence believe every home can be a connected home, as long as the system is easy to install and doesn't break the bank. Designed with everyday homeowners in mind, Nexia is that system. Nexia Home Intelligence connects your home to your smartphone or tablet through Z-Wave and the Internet, introducing incredible flexibility to the modern smart home. It's also compatible with big brand names, like Schlage and Trane, so you know your Nexia system can keep you safe and comfortable without fail. Manage your home affordably and reliably, from anywhere, with Nexia.
- Internet service with a speed of at least 1.2 Mbps (such as mid-level DSL)
- Wireless router with an open port
Nexia Home Intelligence Bridge (BR100)
- Material: Plastic
- Color: Black
- Protocol: Z-Wave
- Wireless Frequency: 908.42 Mhz
- Wireless Range: 100 feet
- Capacity: 230 Z-Wave devices
- Voltage: 110V
- Power Source: Plug-In 110V power supply (included); One 9V battery can be used during enrollment to take Bridge to installed products.
- User Interface: iOS, Android and Windows Applications
- Dimensions: 4(L) x 4.8(W) x 1.4(H) inches
- Approvals: FCC, IC
- Warranty: 2-Year Limited
Schlage Home Dimmer Module (RP200RNX)
- Color: White
- Compatibility: Z-Wave
- Frequency: 908.42 MHz
- Range: Up to 100 feet line of sight between the Wireless Controller and the closest Z-Wave receiver module.
- Power Source: 120VAC, 60Hz
- Max. Load Rating:
- Z-Wave Outlet: 300W (minimum 25W)
- Combined Outlets: 600W
- Dimensions: 3.9(L) x 2.5(W) x 1.8(H) inches
- Approvals: UL, FCC, IC
- Warranty: 1-Year Limited
»Nexia BR100 Home Intelligence Bridge Owner Manual (.pdf)
»Nexia BR100 Home Intelligence Bridge Quick Start Guide (.pdf)
»Nexia BR100 Home Intelligence Bridge Technical Drawings (.jpg)
»Schlage RP200 Z-Wave Plug-in Dimmer Module Installation Manual (.pdf)
Nexia Smartphone App
The Nexia Home Intelligence App along with the Nexia Bridge run the most important systems in your home – thermostats, locks, lights and cameras – from your iPhone, Android phone and tablet. Nexia ties together the things that matter most.
Download this app directly from the App Store. Click below.