Napco StarLink Fire® Commercial Fire, Sole Path, Verizon LTE™
Never Get Disconnected During a Home Emergency
Take advantage of cellular networks for reliable security transmissions with the Napco StarLink Fire® Commercial Fire, Sole Path, Verizon LTE™. This cellular transmitter module enables your connected security system to utilize Verizon's cellular network for secure, encrypted transmissions between your security system, your smart device, a central monitoring station, and first responders. The Radio is compatible with any 12V security panels using Contact ID or 4/2 connections.
- Fire alarm communicator in red metal locking enclosure reports from any 12V or 24V alarm panel to connected mobile devices, emergency services, or central monitoring stations
- Delivers dual path communications via Verizon LTE cellular or IP from security and fire alarm control panels that communicate using Contact ID and 4/2
- Powered by a connected control panel, or by optional battery backup or plug-in transformer (both sold separately)
- Patented Signal Boost™ and precision antenna design for maximum signal speed & range, place unit up to 100 feet from the control panel for optimal performance
- Panel-Powered Technology™ enables a low 71mA current draw from a connected Alarm Panel
- My StarLink Remote On/Off Consumer App for Remote Arm/Disarm of any panel brand w/ key switch input, with the option for email/text message notifications
- Over-the-Air Upgradeable Firmware allows for critical/mandatory updates
The Radio Module can be installed and setup in four easy steps:
- First, register your new StarLink radio module online www.napcocomnet.com.
- Next, mount the module up to 100 feet away from your alarm security panel and attach the antennas.
- Wire the radio module to the alarm panel.
- Then test for power and signal connections.
- Communicator Module
- Mounting Hardware
NOTE: Optional battery backup or plug-in transformer (TRF12) sold separately.
Security By Napco
The Napco Security Group is a leading diversified manufacturer of security products, encompassing burglar and fire alarms, access control systems, video and electronic digital and proximity locks, as well as panic exit hardware. Sold and installed by tens-of-thousands of security professionals, from security dealers to locksmiths to systems integrators, millions of homes, businesses, institutions, and people around the globe are protected by products from the Napco Group of Companies.
- Manufacturer Part #: SLE-LTEVI-CFB-PS
- UPC: N/A
- Housing: Durable metal (red) includes three keyhole slots for mounting (easy alignment with triple gang boxes)
- Diagnostic LED Indicators:
- Green: Signal Strength
- Amber: Busy/Activation
- Red: Trouble
- Electrical Ratings:
- Input Voltage: 11-15VDC
- Input Current: 71mA with peak RF transmission current of 200mA
- Ratings for IN 1 Burg/Fire Input:
- Input Voltage: 9-15VDC
- Maximum Input Current: Up to 2mA
- Ratings for IN 2 and IN 3:
- Maximum Loop Voltage: 15VDC
- Maximum Loop Current: 1.2mA
- End of Line Resistor (EOLR) Value: 10K
- PGM Output (3) Ratings:
- Open Collector Outputs: 3V Max., active; 15V Max., inactive
- PGM Sink Current: 50mA, Max
- Environmental Ratings:
- Operating Environment: 0 to 49° C (32-120°F)
- Operating Humidity: Maximum 93% (non-condensing)
- Dimensions: 5-3/8"x 7-7/8"x 1-7/8" (HxWxD)
- Weight: 13.5 oz
- Warranty: 3 Year