Napco Adaptive Dual Microwave/PIR Detector, Pet Immune (100 lbs.)
Greatest Level Of Fast Intruder-Catch Detection & False Alarm Protection Possible
Napco’s Adaptive Dual Microwave/PIR Detectors continuously adjust to their environment, providing 100lb. (45.4kg) pet/animal immunity and ultimate reliability & false alarm protection.
The most forgiving sensor to install available, Adaptive Sensors are so smart and make the sensitivity and critical range adjustments an experienced alarm professional would, if one were standing by, 24-hours a day, seven days a week to make them. Any activity beyond the unit’s protected area, detected by the microwave section is also automatically compensated for. The unit even actively tests both its channels (PIR and Microwave), regularly activating each, to make sure it is on-the-job, performing to specification.
Napco Adaptive C200AP also includes P.E.T.™, profile enhanced targeting circuitry and Vari-Pet optics, to provide the ultimate pet/animal protection, for up to 100lb. (45.36kg) pet immunity! And, most-importantly, because a dynamic Adaptive Detector literally adjusts to its surroundings minute-by-minute, once the pet vacates or other nuisance disturbances abate, e.g., the space heater turns off again, the air conditioner stops blowing the blinds, power stops browning-out, this intelligent detector again elevates its sensitivity, mode by mode — so the premises always enjoys the greatest level of fast intruder-catch detection and false alarm protection possible.
Built By Security Professionals For Security Professionals
The NAPCO Security Group is a leading diversified manufacturer of security products, encompassing burglar and fire alarms, access control systems, video and electronic digital and proximity locks, as well as panic exit hardware. Sold and installed by tens-of-thousands of security professionals, from security dealers to locksmiths to systems integrators, millions of homes, businesses, institutions and people around the globe are protected by products from the NAPCO Group of Companies.
- Broad range and wide angle coverage suitable for most residential and commercial installations worldwide: C200AP Series 40 x 40’, max. (10.6 x 10.6m); C200AP52 (European model).
- Patented Adaptive technology continuously monitors and dynamically self-adjusts the sensor to its environment. This ensures intruder "catch" sensitivity is optimized minute-by-minute, while "phantom" false alarm sources, such as pets/animals, fans, sunlight, HVAC, are simultaneously counteracted.
- Smart microprocessor-based false alarm discrimination. The on-board A to D conversion microprocessor (Analog-to-Digital) analyzes all incoming microwave and PIR detected signals against its built in library of waveform signatures of known false alarm sources, like heaters, fans, blowing drapes/blinds and animals. The product of decades of sensor engineering and expertise, this inherent signal processing intelligence, enables Adaptive Detectors provides unsurpassed false alarm discrimination the reliability and accuracy will save both time and money.
- P.E.T. – Profile Enhanced Targeting for revolutionary 100lb. (45.36kg) pet immunity. Intelligently distinguishes animals, when present, from intruders; then automatically resensitizes when pets vacate protected areas.
- 12 automatically-selected, dynamic Adaptive detection modes for optimal "intruder catch" and stability. (Modes 1-12: 1 most sensitive, 12 most stable).
- Dual technology microwave and PIR signal verification. The detector combines the strengths of both heat- and motion-sensitive detection technologies to dually verify alarm conditions for ideal false alarm discrimination.
- "Smarter System" Panel and Sensor Integration Input: Automatically coordinates sensor sensitivity with panel status (armed, disarmed, arming in process, etc.)
- Active, automatic self-testing of all key components and circuits. The unit will internally generate both a PIR signal and a microwave signal, in intervals of 11- 16 hours, which will fully test both channels independently. Any failure or internal trouble will be reported to the system for quick remedy, avoiding any false sense of security or breach thereof.
- Superior RFI-/EFI-/lightning shielded protection. Key components and resilient SMD circuitry are electronically-shielded to 30V/m. This protects the unit’s proper performance from nuisance interference due to static discharge, power surges, electric spikes, etc.
- 2 Vari-Pet field-changeable lenses supplied for application optimized field-of-view. Napco’s custom-engineered aspheric fresnel lenses are carefully designed to provide the ideal wide angle lens array and are easily-aimable during installation. Additional field-changeable lenses available: Barrier and Long Range.
- Critical Range Control. Although the unit will adapt to effectively ignore activity/interference beyond the protected area, the detector enables manual, customizable range with a calibrated adjustable potentiometer to fine-tune range during walk-test, if desired.
- True Automatic Temperature Compensation. The unit’s circuitry automatically adjusts for seasonal and climate variances, providing accurate detection despite extremes of heat or cold*.
- Fast, flexible mounting. The detector is conveniently installed on walls or in a corner and may be more precisely aimed horizontally or vertically and offers an optional SVLBKT Swivel Bracket for 180° range of coverage. Large wiring channel, generous terminal strip and captive PCB screw combine for fast, trouble-free, neat installations every time.
- Tamper/Vandalism Supervision. Defeats acts to sabotage or vandalize the unit by reporting them to the system if opening the enclosure is ever attempted. (International models also have secured enclosures for added protection.)
- Added False Alarm Prevention Features. The unit employs myriad features to ensure only valid alarms are reported in the system. This includes properties of its circuitry and fresnel optics, which include integral extra white light protection, a Napco-pioneered innovation.
- Compliances: UL, CUL, CE, INCERT, NFA2P, NCP
- 40’ x 40’ (10.6m2) Maximum Range (dependent upon Vari-Pet Lens Installed)
- Operating Temperature: -10 to +50 degrees C (14 to 122 degrees F)
- Mounting: Wall or Corner, 7 to 8’ maximum
- Output Relay: Form A; Normally Closed
- Relay Time: Approx. 4 seconds
- Alarm Relay: 100mA, 24Vdc w/internal 10 ohm current-limiting resistor
- Trouble: Open collector current sinking with 39 ohm current limiting resistor, 20mA, max
- Status Input: Panel disarmed, > 5V armed, < 1.5V
- Self-Test Interval: 11-16 hours
- Power Supply: Filtered 12Vdc
- Current Drain: Idle 33mA; Alarm 35mA
- Microwave: 10.525GHz ± 25MHz
- Dimensions: 4.5H x 2.5W x 2.3"D (11.4x6.4 x 5.8 cm)