Napco PCD-Windows Programming Software
Program Napco Security Components
The Napco PCD-Windows Programming Software provides a simple way to program a variety of Napco security components, including control panels and keypads. The software features context-sensitive help screens to guide you through setup. It also includes an error-checking utility that prevents programming of incompatible or conflicting data to ensure proper panel operation.
- Compatible Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003 (SP1 or later), Windows XP (SP2 or later), Windows Vista (32 and 64 bit) and Windows 7 (32 and 64 bit)
Note: PCD-Windows defines the server as the PC in which the account database is stored and administered. Although a full installation of PCD-Windows is performed on the server, the PCD-Windows program is typically not run on the server. PCD-Windows is intended to only be run on the workstations, which retrieve and save the accounts to the database directory on the server. The installation of PCD-Windows on the server is only needed to create the correct directory structure for the storage of the account database.
Built By Security Professionals For Security Professionals
The Napco Security Group is a leading diversified manufacturer of security products, encompassing burglar and fire alarms, access control systems, video and electronic digital and proximity locks, as well as panic exit hardware. Sold and installed by tens-of-thousands of security professionals, from security dealers to locksmiths to systems integrators, millions of homes, businesses, institutions and people around the globe are protected by products from the Napco Group of Companies.
- StarLink SL-GSm Radio Up/Download Support
- VOIP Mode for improved up/downloading over VOIP connections
- Zone Option "Manual Bypass Re-entry"
- Keypad Assignment Type: RCM for iRemote-MOD
- IBM-compatible 233MHz (or faster) desktop or Notebook computer
- Minimum 100MB available hard drive space
- 64MB of RAM
- One (1) unused RS-232 Serial Communications port (Com 1- 8) or optional USB Port and serial adapter
- NAPCO compatible modem