Napco IQ Profiler PIR Sensor
Smart PIR With Built-In Alarm Source Library
Napco has improved its already popular IQ Profiler by adding new Quick Catch Mode. The new Quick Catch makes the IQ Profiler even tougher by faster profiling of false and true alarms for verified intruder catch detection. Inside is advanced microprocessor-based circuitry with a built-in library of profiles of common false and real alarm sources, so the reliable unit rejects profiles of dogs, cats, birds, heaters, blinds, etc.
Living up to its name, the IQ Profiler installs quickly in under a minute with patented installation innovations. A quarter turn of a screwdriver in the back housing's mounting disk, and the unit embeds itself in any corner, with self-projecting, fast anchoring wall pins. Wiring is easy as well, with snap-down terminal strips. Just insert stripped wires in each one, and snap down. Other features include look down/creep zones, a sensor chamber that prevents insect, draft and dust interference, and vertical aiming capabilities.
- 50 lb. pet immunity (22.7kg) and superior false alarm discrimination with unique dual focal lenses.
- Installation in a snap with patented Quick-Mount and Quick-Wire terminals
- Maximum range: 50' x 50'
- Quick-Catch mode
- Advanced microprocessor-based circuitry with proprietary Napco detection algorithms for optimal protection from false alarms without compromising catch
- Bi-optic contour case and dual focal lenses provide exceptional distance profiling:
- Far field lens allows for detection of large objects and ignores small targets nearby
- Near field lens allows for discrimination of small targets nearby pet and rodent immunity
- Shielded high-performance aspheric lenses
- Look down/creep zones provide coverage beneath sensor
- Sensor chamber prevents insect, draft, and dust interference.
- Utilizes analog to digital signal conversion
- Vertical aiming capabilities
- Flat or corner mountable to 8.5' (2.6m)
- Wall mount and corner mount
- Swivel aiming with optional SVL2 swivel bracket
- Advanced microprocessor-based circuitry with built-in profiles of common false alarm sources
- 20v/m RF-shielded circuitry
20+ Years Of Innovation Inside
For decades, Napco's innovative technology has produced sensors with superior false alarm discrimination, Today, Napco is a leader in smart PIR technology, pet immunity and decor-enhancing design.
- Operating Temperature: 14°F to 122°F (-10° to +50°C)
- Mounting: Wall or corner, 6.5' to 8.5' max. (2 x 2.6m, max.)
- Alarm Output: Normally-Closed Form-A Relay (Form C Option)
- Contact Ratings: 100mA, 24VDC with internal 10 Ohm current-limiting resistor
- Power-Supply Requirements: Intended for operation from a power source that provides a 4-hour battery backup in event of power failure
- Filtered DC: 10.6 to 16VDC nominal with battery backup from control panel
- Current Drain: 28mA (idle or alarm) at 12VDC (nominal); 33mA (idle or alarm) at 16VDC (nominal)
- Dimensions: 4.5" x 2.5" x 1.8"(H x W x D)
- Weight: 6 oz. (170.1g)