Napco Gemini Digital Keypad (Open Box)
Sleek, Digital Keypad For Napco Security Systems
The Napco Gemini GEMRP3DGTL Digital Keypad connects to a Napco Gemini Security Panel to provide convenient, in-wall control of your security system. This menu-driven backlit keypad features a vivid, dual 7-segment digital display for maximized ease of use. It also features a sleek, Decorator design in soft white to complement any decor.
- Vivid dual 7-segment digital display backlit keypad
- Traditional interior and instant mode keys
- Built-in fingertip end user reference chart
- Sleek, Decorator design in soft white
Each of the large soft-touch backlit keys includes a programmable touch-tone feature to provide audible feedback with a button is pressed. The keypad also offers three programmable keypad panic keys (F, P, A) for fire, police or an auxiliary device.
Note: Do not mix classic ":RP series": keypads with ":K Series": keypads within one system.
Built By Security Professionals For Security Professionals
The Napco Security Group is a leading diversified manufacturer of security products, encompassing burglar and fire alarms, access control systems, video and electronic digital and proximity locks, as well as panic exit hardware. Sold and installed by tens-of-thousands of security professionals, from security dealers to locksmiths to systems integrators, millions of homes, businesses, institutions and people around the globe are protected by products from the Napco Group of Companies.
- Compatible Control Panels: GEM-Series GEM-P816, P1632, P3200 and P9600
- Operating Voltage: 12VDC (supplied by panel)
- Current Drain: 50mA Standby
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 49 degrees C
- Storage Temperature: 20 to 85 degrees C
- Power Requirements: 12VDC, 45mA (supplied by panel)
- Dimensions: 5-7/8(W) x 4-3/8(H) x 1(D) inches