Napco Gemini GEMK3DGTL Digital Keypad
Compatible With Gemini Control Panels
The Napco Gemini GEMK3DGTL Digital Keypad is an interactive, menu-driven digital keypad designed for use with the Napco GEM-Series P816, P1632, P3200 and P9600 security control panels. This vivid dual 7-segment keypad features soft, backlit buttons and a backlit display for easy reading. It also includes three programmable panic keys (fire, police and auxiliary) to provide quick, convenient activation in an emergency. And with a soft white design, the keypad blends into any decor.
- Backlit display and large, soft-touch backlit keys with tone
- Fire, police and auxiliary programmable panic keys
- Compatible with Napco GEM-Series security control panels
- Indicates wireless transmitter signal strength
Convenient Quick-Use Keys
As part of Napco’s K Series line of keypads, the GEMK3DGTL Keypad features quick and easy to use "stay and away" keys, which provide convenient system arming for both day (away) and night (stay) modes. Each of the large soft-touch backlit keys includes a programmable touch-tone feature to provide audible feedback with a button is pressed. With EZ Keypad Programming, you can easily configure the keypad to work with your security panel.
Note: Do not mix RP Series keypads with these K Series keypads within one system.
Built By Security Professionals For Security Professionals
The Napco Security Group is a leading diversified manufacturer of security products, encompassing burglar and fire alarms, access control systems, video and electronic digital and proximity locks, as well as panic exit hardware. Sold and installed by tens-of-thousands of security professionals, from security dealers to locksmiths to systems integrators, millions of homes, businesses, institutions and people around the globe are protected by products from the Napco Group of Companies.
- Manufacturer Part #: GEM-K3DGTL
- Compatible Control Panels: NAPCO GEM-Series GEM-P816, P1632, P3200 and P9600 control-panels
- Operating Voltage: 12VDC (supplied by panel)
- Current Drain: 50mA Standby
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 49 degrees C
- Storage Temperature: 20 to 85 degrees C
- Power Requirements: 12VDC, 45mA (supplied by panel)
- Dimensions: 5-7/8(W) x 4-3/8(H) x 1(D) inches