Makita Automatic Drapery Opener Motor, Parent (Open Box)
Create, Expand Or Replace Your Own System!
Create your own Makita Automatic Drapery Opener with this motor, or replace an existing motor in your existing system.
The Makita Automatic Drapery Opener (ADO) System offers two different types of motors: the ZZCM101, which is the "Parent" motor; and the ZZCM301, which is the "Kid" motor. While the motors are identical in power and design, the Parent contains the circuitry that allows it to control the command reception and implementation of itself, as well as up to two Kid motors.
- Motor plugs directly into standard OV outlet (no electrician necessary) and clips directly to rod.
- Reliable for more than 30,000 openings and closings, or the equivalent of more than 40 years of service at twice a day operations.
- Clutch mechanism in motor permits drapes to be opened manually.
- Motor contains thermal overload protector to prevent overheating.
- Track speed is 50' per minute.
- UL listed
- 3 year warranty
The Parent motor is the only motor that can receive commands (Open, Close, Stop signals). Once it receives these signals, it sends them to the Kid motor(s) through a modular wire, allowing the Kid motor(s) to function. The Kid motor(s) is controlled separately and will work as if it is independent from the Parent; however, the Kid motor(s) will not operate unless connected to a Parent motor via a modular wire.
This Is Home Automation At Its Finest!
The product of the future is here today. Makita's expertise in manufacturing and production brings you an Automatic Drapery Opening System that is surprisingly affordable. Consider the installation of Makita's Drapery Opener in your home, office or showroom. It is a wise investment that will provide comfort and enjoyment for many years to come.
- Manufacturer Part #: ZZCM101
- Size: 8(H) x 3-7/8(W) x 1-7/8(D) inches
- Weight: 2.3 pounds
- Voltage: 120 VAC
- Amperage: 0.31 Amp.
- Cycle: 60 Hz
- Remote Range: 35 feet
- Max. Drape Weight: 60 pounds
- Power Cord Length: 10 feet
- Power Cord Type: SPT-2 18/2 AWG
- Voltage Surge Suppressor: Yes
- Thermal Overload Protector: Yes
- Approvals: UL Listed
- Warranty: 3 Year