Linear Access Control Serial-to-USB Adapter Kit
Program Linear Access Control Panels Through a Computer
Easily connect your Linear access control panel to any computer that has an open USB port with the Linear Access Control Serial-to-USB Adapter Kit. Once connected, you can program and/or maintain the access control system through the connected computer (software not included), either temporarily or permanently. This complete kit is compatible with Linear's AM3Plus, AE1000Plus, and AE2000Plus access control panels. All the required equipment is included.
- Connects a Linear access control panel to a computer via an open USB port
- Compatible with Linear's AM3Plus, AE1000Plus, and AE2000Plus panels
- Creates connection between panel's RS-232 port and the computer's USB port
- USB-to-Serial Converter Cable, 10-foot
- A2C/DB9 Cable
- Strain-Relief Connector Screws
NOTE: Requires a Linear Access Control Panel (sold separately).
Security, Access Control and More By Linear
For more than forty years, Linear LLC has been known as a worldwide provider of radio based transmitters and receivers for the traditional security market. Millions of Linear transmitters have been sold over the years. Linear security products are offered via a worldwide network of distribution. While Linear continues to be a leading supplier of devices for the security market, we have expanded our products to include focused product lines in the Access Control, Remote Control and Garage Door Operator markets.
- Manufacturer Part #: LINAC-USBS
- Converter Cable Length: 10 feet
- Warranty: 1 Year