Linear Access Control Keypad, Outdoor
For Use Indoors Or Outdoors!
The Linear Exterior Keypad is designed for use with Linear’s access control systems. The keypad is housed in a rugged cast aluminum enclosure. The die-cast keys have bright, easy-to-read yellow graphics. Each key has a positive tactile click feel when pressed. An internal sounder signals when a key is pressed.
The keypad can be mounted to a pedestal or directly to a wall. A keylock secures the keypad to the mounting backplate.
An incandescent panel lamp lights the keypad for nighttime use. Red, green and yellow indicators show power, access and lockout conditions.
The Exterior Keypad is normally powered from the control, or it can be powered locally from a 12 VDC power supply. Robust static and lightning protection circuits safeguard the keypad’s electronics.
Security Products, Access Control & More By Linear
For more than forty years Linear LLC has been known as a worldwide provider of radio based transmitters and receivers for the traditional security market. Millions of Linear transmitters have been sold over the years. Linear security products are offered via a worldwide network of distribution. While Linear continues to be a leading supplier of devices for the security market, we have expanded our product lines to include focused product lines in the Access Control, Remote Control and Garage Door Operator markets.
- For use outdoors or indoors
- 1-to-8-digit user selectable access codes
- Programmable downlighting
- Separate LEDs for "power/access granted" and "locked out" indication
- Pedestal or wall mounting
- Cast aluminum, environmentally protected housing
- Keylock secures keypad to mounting backplate
- Manufacturer Part #: ACP00520
- Power: Supplied by controller, six-wire connection
- Materials: Cast aluminum housing with stainless steel faceplate and chrome keys
- Colors: Black housing, stainless steel faceplate, chrome keys, yellow keypad lettering
- Dimensions: 4.0 in W x 5.5 in H x 3.0 in D (102 x 140 x 76 mm)
- Mounting: Backplate secured to keypad via keylock
- Recommended Wire Type: Up to 300 feet, BELDEN 9931 or equivalent (24 AWG); up to 500 feet, WEICO 9405 or equivalent (20 AWG)
- Operating Temperature: -22° to 155° F (-30° to 70° C)
- Wiring: six-wire cable
- Warranty: 1 Year