Linear DoorGard Electronic Access Control Cylindrical Lockset
Battery-Operated With Up To 120 Passwords
Designed for indoor/outdoor residential or commercial use, the Linear DoorGard Electronic Access Control Cylindrical Lockset adds security to a door without the need for wiring. The battery-operated lockset features a keypad and a built-in master access control system that stores up to 120 entry passwords. The DoorGard lockset can also be locked/unlocked with one of the two included traditional keys.
- Stores up to 120 different passwords
- 20-second lockout after 3 incorrect password attempts
- Passwords are saved during battery removal
- Override key for emergency situations
- Durable construction designed to last more than 10 years
Passwords can be one to six digits in length and digits can be repeated. The lockset is designed with a safeguard against forced entry — the outside lever is not mechanically connected to the latch until the lock activates. Additionally, after three invalid code attempts, there is a 20-second lockout period for the keypad.
The DoorGard lockset easily installs in 15 minutes into any standard cylindrical door prep (ANSI 151.8). All the required mounting hardware is included. With four AA batteries installed, the keypad can be activated approximately 15,000 times, equating to a battery life of about five years with 10 activations per day. When the battery life gets low, the lockset will activate a Low Battery Alert, indicating 30 more uses left.
A Master Code is always stored in User Location One (1). A reset button inside the lock can be used to restore factory defaults and erase stored codes.
- (2) Keys
- Mounting Hardware
Note: Requires 4 AA batteries (not included).
Security Products, Access Control & More By Linear
For more than forty years, Linear LLC has been known as a worldwide provider of radio based transmitters and receivers for the traditional security market. Millions of Linear transmitters have been sold over the years. Linear security products are offered via a worldwide network of distribution. While Linear continues to be a leading supplier of devices for the security market, we have expanded our products to include focused product lines in the Access Control, Remote Control and Garage Door Operator markets.
- Programs the same as all DoorGard/IEI Keypads
- Grade 2 Lockset ANSI 151.8 Medium
- Clutch Lever Design
- Commercially Rated
- Interchangeable United States Standard Core
- Left and Right Handle Models Available
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Lock Body: Grade 2 electronic cylindrical lockset with clutch mechanism
- Latch: Grade 2
- Backset: 2-3/8 inches and 2-3/4 inches
- Strike Plate: 2-3/4-inch "T" strike
- Cylinder: Solid brass US Standard
- Compliance Standards: ANSI/BHMA A 156.2-2003
- Working Voltage: 4 AA Batteries 1.5V alkaline batteries, DC 6V (batteries not included)
- Static Power Consumption: Less than 30μA
- Battery Life: For opening a door 15,000 times in normal cases
- Number of Codes: 120
- Password Length: 1 to 6 digits
- Low Voltage Indicator: 4.8V
- Temperature Rating: -30 to 70° C
- Working Humidity: 10 to 97 percent
- Electrostatic Resistance: > 15000V
- Size: 8.4(L) x 7.3(W) x 10.2(H) inches