Linear Mid-Range Rubber Whip Antenna, 7"
Use With Linear 27 MHz Transmitters & Receivers
The Linear LNANT1A 7-inch Mid-range Antenna works with Linear’s line of 27 MHz mid-range transmitters and receivers. The ANT-1A is a 7-inch rubber duck antenna for short range applications (less than 1 mile). The ANT-1A is supplied with a CON-180A (straight) connector to mate the antenna to a transmitter or receiver. For a right angle antenna mounting, add a CON-90A right angle connector between the ANT-1A antenna and the CON-180A connector.
Linear’s Xtended Range Gets You There
Linear’s Xtended Range wireless receivers and transmitters are more than twice as powerful, 6 times more sensitive, and 3 times more immune to interference than the next best mid-range wireless equipment. Linear once offered the industry’s top range at 5 miles, now with this new technology, they go to 10 miles. Maybe 15!
- Antenna for Linear’s mid-range transmitters and receivers
- Seven-inch "rubber duck" style
- Supplied with CON-180A straight antenna connector
- Order CON-90A connector for right angle antenna mounting
- .65" W x 7" H x .65" D
- LNXR1 1-Channel Mid-range Receiver
- LNXR4 4-Channel Mid-range Receiver
- LNXR16 16-Channel Mid-range Receiver
- LNXT1H 1-Channel Handheld Mid-range Transmitter
- LNXT2H 2-Channel Handheld Mid-range Transmitter
- LNXT4H 4-Channel Handheld Mid-range Transmitter
- LNXT1 1-Channel Stationary Mid-range Transmitter
- LNXT4 4-Channel Stationary Mid-range Transmitter