Linear SD Receiver, 4-Channel
Four Independent Channels
The Linear D-4R 4-Channel Receiver is designed for use in security systems and remote switching functions requiring more than one wireless zone or output. Using one multi-channel receiver instead of several single-channel receivers enables the installer to cut installation costs and improve system performance by eliminating RF interference problems present in multiple-receiver installations.
The D-4R is compatible with standard digital transmitters only.
The outputs of the D-4R receiver are isolated dry relay contacts. Dry contacts indicate that the switching contacts are isolated from the receiver’s power supply. The receiver provides normally open and normally closed contacts for each channel. The current rating of each relay output is 1 amp at 32 volts maximum.
Security Products, Access Control & More By Linear
For more than forty years Linear LLC has been known as a worldwide provider of radio based transmitters and receivers for the traditional security market. Millions of Linear transmitters have been sold over the years. Linear security products are offered via a worldwide network of distribution. While Linear continues to be a leading supplier of devices for the security market, we have expanded our product lines to include focused product lines in the Access Control, Remote Control and Garage Door Operator markets.
- Operates on 11-24 VDC or 12-16 VAC power
- Current consumption: 15 mA standby, 60 mA operating
- Four independent channels
- Standard digital format: 64 discrete codes
- Four form "C" relay outputs
- One Amp contact rating @ 32 Volts AC/DC
- RF Frequency: 303.875 MHz
- 4.9" W x 4.2" H x 1.3" D
- Encoding Technique: Pulse width A-1 modulation at 250 bits/sec; four correct
- 8-bit words required to operate the output
- RF Carrier Frequency: 303.875 MHz
- Current Consumption: 15 mA standby
- 60 mA operating
- Dimensions: 4.9 in W x 4.2 in H x 1.3 in D (125 x 107 x 33 mm)
- Operating Temperature Range: 32° to 140° F (0° to 60° )
- Antenna: Wire lead (supplied)