Leviton System Matching Module with Surge Protection, 1x6
Allows Connecting Up To Six Rooms Of Speakers
One of the most challenging aspects of multi-room audio system design is the matching of speakers, zones and volume controls to the amplifier. Typical solutions employ impedance matching volume controls (which can lower system sensitivity and are sometimes inconvenient to set-up) or a separate impedance matching audio component that is expensive and takes up extra space in the entertainment center.
The Leviton Architectural Edition System Matching Module takes a much more contractor-friendly approach that saves time and money. All impedance matching can be accomplished at the central wiring point where speaker and control wiring converge to interface with the amplifier (either inside a structured cabling enclosure or at a designated wallplate location). The module is engineered for high power handling and long-term reliability with a design based on the same thermo-rated Cermetile audio-grade resistors used in the Leviton Architectural Edition Decora Strauss Volume Controls.
Note: Like other system impedance matching devices, the SGAMP must not be used in conjunction with impedance matching volume controls.
Structured Media Components – Leviton Integrated Networks
The information and communication revolution will have as much impact on America’s homes and businesses as did the electrical revolution of the 20th Century. To fully enable the modern home, Leviton has developed Leviton Integrated Networks as the upgrade path to the future. Leviton Integrated Network’s Structured Media components and systems deliver the capacity, bandwidth and speed that today’s and tomorrow’s information and entertainment technologies will demand.
- Mounts in Leviton’s Structured Media Centers
- Connects six rooms/zones
- AutoSurge circuit technology provides an extra layer of system protection
- Transformer-Free impedance-matching design ensures linear frequency response, signal integrity and high power handling capacity
- Aerospace-grade Cermetile resistors replace conventional autoformers to maintain audio signal purity
- Independent channel grounds assure safe connection for all conventional audio amplifiers
- Detachable cable connectors are compatible with all standard speaker wire sizes (18-14 gauge)
- Type: System Matching Module
- Style Name: Leviton Spec-Grade Sound
- Power Handling Peak: 225 Watts Peak
- Power Handling RMS: 150 Watts RMS
- Mounting Location: Structure Media Enclosure Mount
- Zone Quantity: 6-Zone
- Protection: AutoSurge
- Grounding: Independent Channel