Leviton Structured Media Center Premium Hinged Vented Cover (Open Box)
Vented Cover for Leviton SMCs
You can complete a Leviton Structured Media Enclosure and maintain airflow to keep active equipment cool with the Leviton Structured Media Center Premium Vented Hinged Cover. This enclosure cover is made of durable white powder-coated steel and features integrated vents to let hot air escape. The hinged cover opens up to 180 degrees and mounts on either the left or right side of your enclosure.
- Opens 180 degrees and mounts on right or left side
- Integrated vents maintain airflow to keep equipment cool
- Easy access for frequent adds, moves and changes
- White powder-coated steel with scratch-resistant surface
The Premium Hinged Vented Cover allows easy access inside the enclosure for frequent additions, relocations, and other changes to the structured wiring setup. Its design helps to conceal fasteners and hide drywall cuts. The 280 and 420 Series models also feature a mounting hook to align screw holes for easier installation.
- Premium Hinged Door
- (4) Mounting Screws, #8-32 x 1"
Leviton is the smart choice, providing the most comprehensive range of solutions to meet the needs of today's residential, commercial and industrial buildings. Leveraging more than a century of experience, Leviton helps customers create sustainable, intelligent environments through its electrical wiring devices, network and data center connectivity solutions, and lighting energy management systems. From switches and receptacles, to daylight harvesting controls, networking systems, and equipment for charging electric vehicles, Leviton solutions help customers achieve savings in energy, time and cost, all while enhancing safety.
- Manufacturer Part #: 47605-42S
- UPC: 078477615324
- Size: 42 In. (Series 420)
- Material: White powder-coated steel, 18 gauge
- Dimensions: 43.32(H) x 15.62(W) x 0.25(D) inches (1100.3 x 396.7 x 6.4 mm)
- cULus Listed:
- ANSI/UL 1863 – Communication Circuit Accessories
- ANSI/UL 985 – Household Fire-Warning System Units
- ANSI/UL 1023 – Household Burglar-Alarm System Units
- CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 182.4-M90 (R2010) – Plugs, Receptacles, and Connectors for Communication Systems
- TIA standards: ANSI/TIA-568-C, ANSI/TIA-570-B and ANSI/TIA-607