Leviton QuickPort BNC Snap-In Connector
Customize Your Own Multi-Media Wallplates With Mix & Match Components
The Leviton Quickport Female BNC Connector has twist-on front and rear connections using BNC plugs. These Connectors are designed to be used for high-end video, home theater, CCTV, LAN.
- Voice/data/video connectivity for workstation cabling termination on coaxial cable.
- Connection adapter is for cables that have male connectors already installed on cables.
- Connectors are compatible with a variety of patch panels, QuickPort and MOS wallplates, including flush and surface mount styles.
- Twist-on front and rear connections using BNC plugs for easy termination.
- Check clearance behind proposed location of bulkhead module to ensure space for proper bend-radius of cabling.
- Applications include high-end video, home theater, CCTV, LAN.
Leviton's QuickPort Family
The QuickPort system – Leviton's exclusive set of mix and match panels, connectors, wallplates, and surface-mount boxes – allows you to create the perfect mix of voice, data, video and audio, all in a single panel. The QuickPort family of connectors is compatible in any QuickPort housing. This simple solution is ideal for any environment that has frequent moves, adds and changes.
- Check clearance behind proposed location of bulkhead BNC module, to ensure space for proper bend-radius.
- BNC bulkhead module is for cables that have male connectors already installed on cables.
- Dimensions: .650"H x .600"W x 1.40"D
- Materials: Snap-in module bodies are high-impact, fire-retardant plastic rated UL 94V-0.
- Compliances: Meets or exceeds all applicable standards; Bulkhead Modules are cULus Listed