Leviton QuickPort Wallplate, 1-Gang, 1-Port (with ID Window)
Easily Identify Port Applications
Compatible with all individual QuickPort snap-in connectors, the Leviton QuickPort Wallplate with ID Window, 1-Port facilitates multimedia installations that require one port with an ID window. Each port features a station ID designation window, offering easy identification of the port.
- Compatible with snap-in QuickPort connectors
- Narrow design permits high port-density in compact areas
- Individual-port configurability allows specification flexibility
The narrow wallplate allows high-port density in a small area and fits within minimum rectangular NEMA openings. It also comes with color-matched screws for a clean, professional installation. To label your ports, use different colored connectors or Leviton's pre-printed Port Designation Labels (41080-LXB).
Leviton's QuickPort Family
The QuickPort system – Leviton's exclusive set of mix and match panels, connectors, wallplates, and surface-mount boxes – allows you to create the perfect mix of voice, data, video and audio, all in a single panel. The QuickPort family of connectors is compatible in any QuickPort housing. This simple solution is ideal for any environment that has frequent moves, adds and changes.
- Capacity: Single-gang
- Materials: High-impact, fire-retardant plastic rated UL 94V-0
- Dimensions: 4.53(H) x 2.75(W) x .925(D) inches (in-wall depth, loaded)