Leviton LevNet EnOcean Split Duplex Receptacle
One Remote Control Outlet, One "Always On" Outlet
Forget traditional power outlets and upgrade with the Leviton LevNet EnOcean Split Duplex Receptacle. The receptacle has one remote control outlet and one "always on" outlet, allowing you to turn one plug-in device On/Off with a compatible EnOcean wireless controller. You can control plug-in lights, appliances, and electronics from 50 to 100 feet away (depending on environment).
- Top outlet responds to remote control, bottom outlet is "always on"
- Remote controlled with EnOcean 315MHz devices
- Wireless range up to 100 feet
- LED indicates On/Off status
- Tamper barrier keeps children safe
The LevNet EnOcean Split Duplex Receptacle features a tamper resistant barrier to prevent insertion of small objects into the receptacle's contact slots. The receptacle also has a built-in repeater (Level 1 or 2) to enhance reception for other EnOcean wireless devices.
Devices can be learned directly into the receptacle via the Programming Mode Selection Menu, or it can be remotely configured and commissioned using the LevNetRF ComWi software and EnOcean WSCOM hardware (not included). The receptacle is scene capable.
Note: Some high-power devices, such as a power drill, can significantly reduce wireless range of the receptacle.
Levnet RF Wireless Self-Powered Solutions
Wireless self-powered technology means no new wiring is required. Leviton LevNet RF Wireless Self-Powered Solutions are easy to install and maintenance-free, saving ongoing labor and material costs while saving energy.
With no additional wiring required, installation is quick and easy and takes only minutes to configure. Easy installation for occupancy sensing, ON/OFF switching, multi-location (3-way or 4-way) switching control for lights and other devices, and HVAC control – this makes LevNet RF the preferred solution for retrofit and new construction applications. In addition, all LevNet RF devices are NAFTA/Buy America compliant.
Leviton is part of the EnOcean Alliance dedicated to the advancement of self-powered interoperable wireless building control systems. EnOcean technology allows energy harvesting LevNet RF transmitters to operate indefinitely without the use of batteries. The motion of a switch actuation, light on a solar cell, or temperature differentials in the environment provide power to Leviton transmitters, allowing zero-maintenance wireless devices. The LevNet RF line includes multiple products that operate in the non-crowded 315 MHz band offering greater transmission range than other wireless technologies and minimal competitive traffic.
Green Solutions – Energy Savings
- Place virtually anywhere and control any compatible wireless device within range – the opportunities for energy savings are limitless
- Wireless self-powered occupancy sensors turn lights and other devices off when a room is unoccupied
- Wireless self-powered temperature sensors set heating or air conditioning to an "economy" setting
- Master switch stops current to devices that draw standby power and ensures lights, fans, and other devices are off when exiting
Green Solutions – Material Savings
- No wires to run – reduce the amount of materials, labor, and time on installation
- No batteries or external power required – save on materials, energy, and waste from battery manufacturing and disposal
Compatible with other EnOcean Alliance wireless devices.
- Frequency/Range: 315MHz/50 to 100 feet
- Modulation Type: ASK (Amplitude Shift Keying)
- Operational Temperature: 0° to 40° C
- Power Consumption: 120VAC at 10mA AC (320mW typical)
- Addressing: Factory set unique ID (1 of 4 billion)
- Antenna: 315MHz tuned wire
- Standards: UL244A, CSA C22.2 No. 14-10, UL498
- UL Certification: E66800
- Radio Certification:
- FCC Part 15 Subpart C
- IC RSS-Gen Issue 3 and RSS-210 Issue 8
- FCC (US): QGH-WSG15
- IC (Canada): 2473A-WSG15
- Warranty: Limited 5-Year