Leviton LevNet EnOcean Wireless 3x3 Dual Wall Switch Transmitter
Control Two Groups Of Enocean RF Receivers
You can control two EnOcean RF receivers or two groups of receivers with the Leviton LevNet EnOcean Wireless 3x3 Dual Switch. Each rocker switch controls an unlimited number of receivers. The switch is self-powered and does not require an external power supply. When a rocker is pressed, kinetic energy is produced and powers the switch.
- Controls two groups of EnOcean receivers
- Wireless range up to 150 feet
- No power source required
Levnet RF Wireless Self-Powered Solutions
Wireless self-powered technology means no new wiring is required. Leviton LevNet RF Wireless Self-Powered Solutions are easy to install and maintenance-free, saving ongoing labor and material costs while saving energy.
With no additional wiring required, installation is quick and easy and takes only minutes to configure. Easy installation for occupancy sensing, ON/OFF switching, multi-location (3-way or 4-way) switching control for lights and other devices, and HVAC control – this makes LevNet RF the preferred solution for retrofit and new construction applications. In addition, all LevNet RF devices are NAFTA/Buy America compliant.
Leviton is part of the EnOcean Alliance dedicated to the advancement of self-powered interoperable wireless building control systems. EnOcean technology allows energy harvesting LevNet RF transmitters to operate indefinitely without the use of batteries. The motion of a switch actuation, light on a solar cell, or temperature differentials in the environment provide power to Leviton transmitters, allowing zero-maintenance wireless devices. The LevNet RF line includes multiple products that operate in the non-crowded 315 MHz band offering greater transmission range than other wireless technologies and minimal competitive traffic.
Green Solutions – Energy Savings
- Place virtually anywhere and control any compatible wireless device within range – the opportunities for energy savings are limitless
- Wireless self-powered occupancy sensors turn lights and other devices off when a room is unoccupied
- Wireless self-powered temperature sensors set heating or air conditioning to an "economy" setting
- Master switch stops current to devices that draw standby power and ensures lights, fans, and other devices are off when exiting
Green Solutions – Material Savings
- No wires to run – reduce the amount of materials, labor, and time on installation
- No batteries or external power required – save on materials, energy, and waste from battery manufacturing and disposal
Compatible with other EnOcean Alliance wireless devices.
- Range: 50 to 150 feet
- Frequency: 315 MHz
- Power Supply: Self-generated when switch is pressed
- Channels: 4 buttons (2 rockers)
- Dimensions: 3.39(W) x 3.29(H) x 0.41(D) inches
- Radio Certification:
- FCC (United States) SZV-PTM200C
- I.C. (Canada) 57131A-PTM200C
- Addressing: Factory set unique ID (1 of 4 billion)
- Warranty: Limited 2-Year