Leviton LevNet EnOcean Computer Link (WSCOM)
Test And Monitor Levnet RF Signal Strength
The Leviton LevNet EnOcean Computer Link (WSCOM) is used to ensure quality signal strength for a LevNet RF system. The computer link is a USB transceiver (transmitter and receiver) that plugs into a PC and works with LevNet RF View software. It receives signals from LevNet RF devices and allows you to analyze signal strength of the transmitted wireless messages. It's perfect for testing a new installation and/or monitoring an established system.
- Compatible with LevNet RF View software
- Supports all message formats of EnOcean Equipment Profile (EEP)
- Compatible with EnOcean Serial Protocol 3 (ESP3)
- Offers programmable repeater (1/2 Level)
Note: Click here to download the free LevNet RF View software: www.leviton.com/LevNetRF/LevNetRFView
Levnet RF Wireless Self-Powered Solutions
Wireless self-powered technology means no new wiring is required. Leviton LevNet RF Wireless Self-Powered Solutions are easy to install and maintenance-free, saving ongoing labor and material costs while saving energy.
With no additional wiring required, installation is quick and easy and takes only minutes to configure. Easy installation for occupancy sensing, ON/OFF switching, multi-location (3-way or 4-way) switching control for lights and other devices, and HVAC control – this makes LevNet RF the preferred solution for retrofit and new construction applications. In addition, all LevNet RF devices are NAFTA/Buy America compliant.
Leviton is part of the EnOcean Alliance dedicated to the advancement of self-powered interoperable wireless building control systems. EnOcean technology allows energy harvesting LevNet RF transmitters to operate indefinitely without the use of batteries. The motion of a switch actuation, light on a solar cell, or temperature differentials in the environment provide power to Leviton transmitters, allowing zero-maintenance wireless devices. The LevNet RF line includes multiple products that operate in the non-crowded 315 MHz band offering greater transmission range than other wireless technologies and minimal competitive traffic.
Green Solutions – Energy Savings
- Place virtually anywhere and control any compatible wireless device within range – the opportunities for energy savings are limitless
- Wireless self-powered occupancy sensors turn lights and other devices off when a room is unoccupied
- Wireless self-powered temperature sensors set heating or air conditioning to an "economy" setting
- Master switch stops current to devices that draw standby power and ensures lights, fans, and other devices are off when exiting
Green Solutions – Material Savings
- No wires to run – reduce the amount of materials, labor, and time on installation
- No batteries or external power required – save on materials, energy, and waste from battery manufacturing and disposal
Compatible with other EnOcean Alliance wireless devices.
- Frequency/Range: 315mHz/100-250 feet (30-76m)
- Modulation Type: ASK (Amplitude Shift Keying)
- Operational Temperature: 32° to 122° F (0° to 50° C)
- Power Consumption: 5V at 35mA (175mW typical)
- Connector: USB Type A
- Addressing: Factory set unique ID (1 of 4 billion)
- Antenna: 315mHz RP-SMA, 50 Ohm, VSRW 2.0 Max, 151.2mm
- UL Standard: UL 60950-1 and CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1-07
- UL Certification: E228302
- Radio Certification: FCC Part 15.231, IC RSS-210; Contains FCC ID (US): QGH-LEV300C; Contains IC (Canada): 2473A-LEV300C
- Warranty: 2 Years Limited