Leviton Ethernet Switch, 5-Port (10/100 Mbps) (Open Box)
Professional Grade Networking Equipment
Leviton’s professional grade 10/100Mbps 5 Port Ethernet Switch connects computers and peripheral devices in remote locations throughout the home or small office. The Switch offers plug-and-play installation and a user-friendly design, featuring LEDs to indicate power, Link/Activity and 100Mbps. Additionally, this Switch includes auto-detect uplink to easily cascade additional hubs, switches and routers from any port. It meets or exceeds all applicable standards: IEEE 802.3 and 802.3u; FCC Part 15 Class B compliant.
Structured Media Systems From Leviton
Home office, home theater, home entertainment, home networking, home security, home technology – the definition of home is evolving. We expect more from our residences now than ever before, and a host of new words and concepts are entering our collective vocabulary to reflect that change. The wired home, once a novelty, has become essential – providing crucial access to advances such as high-speed Internet, digital television and data networking. Advances that are becoming vital to functioning in the digital age. The challenge lies in creating an infrastructure that works with the systems already in a home. The answer lies in the Structured Media Systems from Leviton.
- Networks devices in remote rooms, such as computers and printers. Network Interface Card required.
- Includes LEDs to indicate Power, Link/Activity and 100Mbps.
- Features high-performance store-and-forward switching architecture with CRC and Runt Filtering.
- Cascades additional switches, hubs or routers from any port with auto-detect uplink design.
- Connects to Category 5e Voice and Data Module with Category 5 or 5e Patch Cords.
- Offers plug-and-play installation.
- Manufacturer Part #: 47611-5PT
- UPC: 078477089132
- Color: White
- Dimensions: 5.85"H x 3.2"W x 1.03"D
- Data Transfer Rate: 10/100Mbps
- Connectors: 5-ports and 8-ports, 1 AC power adapter jack
- Cabling Requirements: Standard Category 5 or Category 5e UTP
- LED Indicators: 1 Power indicator, five/eight Link/Activity and five/eight 100Mbps
- Power Supply: 12 VDC @ 1000mA