Leviton 30A Electric Vehicle Charge Connector with 20' Cord
Replacement EV Charging Cable
Charge any J1772 compliant Electric Vehicle with the Leviton 30A Electric Vehicle Charge Connector with 20 Ft. Cord. It accommodates up to 30A, 208V-240V AC systems, and is compatible with any J1772 compliant Electric Vehicle. The handle is ergonomically designed for comfortable use. (This EV charge connector is intended to be used as a replacement for damaged or old EVSE connector cables, but is not a standalone replacement of a EVSE charging station.)
- Replacement EV charge connector for Leviton Evr-Green charging stations
- Security lock function is provided to prevent theft during charging and storage
- Ergonomic designed handle fits comfortably in hand
- Durable casing built to withstand being driven over by vehicles up to 2 tons
- Drain holes prevent water from pooling inside of the connector housing, preventing ice build-up and stagnant water accumulation.
NOTE: Compatible with North American Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) vehicles only. Not applicable for EVB55 (Ford-branded), EVB32, EVB40, EVB22, EVB26, EVC11. The A2034-PEV is not a standalone electric vehicle charging station. Not to be used as a sole replacement for a Leviton EVSE. Please check with the manufacturer of the EVSE to ensure compatibility.
Leviton is the smart choice, providing the most comprehensive range of solutions to meet the needs of today's residential, commercial and industrial buildings. Leveraging more than a century of experience, Leviton helps customers create sustainable, intelligent environments through its electrical wiring devices, network and data center connectivity solutions, and lighting energy management systems. From switches and receptacles, to daylight harvesting controls, networking systems, and equipment for charging electric vehicles, Leviton solutions help customers achieve savings in energy, time and cost, all while enhancing safety.
- Manufacturer Part #: A2034-PEV
- Enclosure Rating: NEMA 3S
- Charge Connector Housing: Valox IQ357U
- Cable for 30A Connector: 3-10 AWG + 1 18 AWG conductor
- Operating Temperature: -22°F to 122°F (-30°C to 50°C)
- Storage Temperature: -32°F to 176°F (-40°C to 80°C)
- Dimensions: 10.5 x 17.2 x 7.6 inches
- Standards and Certifications: UL 2251, UL 62, NEC Article 625, SAE J1772
- Warranty: 1 Year