La Crosse Temperature & Humidity Monitor & Alert Kit with Water Probe
Monitor For Leaks & Take Temperature/Humidity Readings
Receive water leak alerts and remotely monitor the temperature/humidity levels of any environment with the La Crosse Alerts Temperature and Humidity Monitor and Water Alert Sensor Kit with Water Probe. This monitoring kit includes a small sensor probe that detects water, allowing you to monitor for leaks.
The water alert sensor kit also includes a main sensor for use as a separate temperature and humidity monitor. Use your smartphone, tablet, or PC to remotely view data and receive automatic alerts from both sensors!
- Two readings: main sensor (temp./humidity) and probe (WET or DRY)
- Water probe detects moisture to sense leaks
- View current readings at main sensor display or online
- Set Min/Max temp. or humidity levels to receive email or text alerts
- Expandable system supports up to five main sensors total
This kit includes one wireless temperature and humidity monitor (similar to a digital thermometer), a detachable water alert sensor probe with a 6-foot cable, and a wireless Internet Gateway. The main sensor's built-in screen displays its ambient temperature and humidity readings, as well as the probe's WET/DRY readings.
How It Works
The Internet Gateway connects to your Internet router via Ethernet. The battery-powered indoor/outdoor temperature and humidity monitor can be placed up to 200 feet away from the Gateway, either mounted on a wall (hardware included) or simply placed on a tabletop. The attached water probe can be placed up to six feet away from the water alert sensor.
Once the kit is setup, the main water alert sensor and probe will take readings every six seconds and send them wirelessly to the Internet Gateway, where it uploads measurements to lacrossealertsmobile.com for remote monitoring and alerts.
Monitor Min/Max Levels
In addition to remote monitoring, the La Crosse Alerts Temperature and Humidity Monitor allows you to receive automatic text or email notifications when temperature or humidity levels exceed your minimum or maximum setpoints. Notifications will also be sent if the main sensor loses its connection to the Gateway for more than one hour, or if it has low battery.
Expand the System to Monitor Multiple Areas
The Internet Gateway supports up to four additional wireless temperature/humidity sensors (five total, others sold separately), allowing you to monitor additional areas. Add-on sensors are available in five different models: 1) original 2) with dry probe 3) with water probe 4) with wet probe, non-threaded 5) with wet probe, threaded.
Water alert sensors with probes are composed of the main sensor with a small, secondary sensor probe attached by a 6-foot cable. Probes offer more versatile and targeted monitoring options for various applications.
Other Sensor Probes
- Wet: Monitors temperature/humidity of water, air or wet soil. Ideal for pools, spas, aquariums, ponds, gardens.
- Dry: Monitors temperature/humidity of dry soil or air. Ideal for a separate room, refrigerator, freezer, electronics, plants, or kennels.
- Temperature/Humidity Sensor
- Water Probe (with 6-foot cable)
- Internet Gateway
- Receive alerts via e-mail or text with subscription, includes 3 month free trial
- AC Adapter
- LAN Cable
- Mounting Hardware
- Product Overview Guide
- Activation Key Card
Note: The main temperature and humidity monitor requires two AAA Alkaline batteries (not included). High-speed Internet and a router are also required for alerts.
Monitoring Solutions By La Crosse Technology
Since 1985, La Crosse Technology has developed cutting-edge environmental monitoring solutions for the everyday consumer. The company delivers wireless weather radios, temperature alert systems, and power monitors to homeowners and business owners throughout the world. Monitor your own environment with La Crosse Technology for world-class results.
- (2) AAA, IEC LR03, 1.5V Alkaline batteries
- Browser with high-speed Internet
- Network router
- Double-sided tape (as needed)
- Manufacturer Part #: 926-25104-WGB
- Temperature Range: -40 to 140° F with 0.2° F resolution; "OFL" displayed if outside this range.
- Humidity Measuring Range: 3 to 99 percent
- Transmission Range: 200 feet (60.96 m) in open space
- Sensor Battery Power: 2 x AAA Alkaline batteries (IEC LR03, 1.5V)
- Internet Gateway Power: AC adapter (included)
- Battery Life: Approx. 24 months
- Sensor Size: 5.23(H) x 0.76(W) x 1.44(D) inches
- Probe Size: 0.26(H) x 1.77(W) x 1.17(D) inches
La Crosse Mobile App
La Crosse puts the convenience, freedom, and peace of mind that a smart home provides right in the palm of your hand. From any smartphone, tablet, or computer, you can view and manage your home – from the comfort of your couch, or from halfway around the world.
Download this app directly from the App Store. Click below.