La Crosse Add-on Temperature & Humidity Sensor with Water Probe
Expand the La Crosse Alerts Monitoring System
Receive water leak alerts and monitor the temp./humidity of an additional area by adding the La Crosse Alerts Add-on Temperature & Humidity Sensor with Water Probe to your La Crosse Alerts system. The extra temp./humidity sensor works just like the original, taking readings every six seconds, sending data to the cloud, and alerting you when readings exceed your chosen setpoints.
This model’s detachable water sensor probe with 6-foot cable also allows you to detect leaks before property damage occurs.
- Two readings: main sensor (temp./humidity) and probe (WET or DRY)
- Water probe detects moisture to sense leaks
- View current readings at main sensor display or online
- Set Min/Max temp. or humidity levels to receive email or text alerts
- Internet Gateway supports up to 5 sensors
- Receive alerts via e-mail or text with subscription, includes 3 month free trial
The main sensor’s built-in screen displays its ambient temperature and humidity readings, as well as the probe’s WET/DRY readings. It also sends data through the Gateway to lacrossealertsmobile.com for remote monitoring and alerts.
Monitor Multiple Areas With La Crosse Alerts
The La Crosse Alerts Internet Gateway (sold separately) supports up to five temperature/humidity sensors total, allowing you to monitor multiple areas. Add-on sensors are available in five different models: 1) original 2) with dry probe 3) with water probe 4) with wet probe, non-threaded 5) with wet probe, threaded.
NOTE: Requires the La Crosse Alerts Internet Gateway and two AAA batteries (not included).
Monitoring Solutions By La Crosse Technology
Since 1985, La Crosse Technology has developed cutting-edge environmental monitoring solutions for the everyday consumer. The company delivers wireless weather radios, temperature alert systems, and power monitors to homeowners and business owners throughout the world. Monitor your own environment with La Crosse Technology for world-class results.
- Manufacturer Part #: 926-25004-WGB
- Temperature Range: -40 to 140° F with 0.2° F resolution; "OFL" displayed if outside this range.
- Humidity Measuring Range: 3 to 99 percent
- Transmission Range: 200 feet (60.96 m) in open space
- Sensor Battery Power: 2 x AAA Alkaline batteries (IEC LR03, 1.5V)
- Battery Life: Approx. 24 months
- Sensor Size: 5.23(H) x 0.76(W) x 1.44(D) inches
- Probe Size: 0.26(H) x 1.77(W) x 1.17(D) inches
La Crosse Mobile App
La Crosse puts the convenience, freedom, and peace of mind that a smart home provides right in the palm of your hand. From any smartphone, tablet, or computer, you can view and manage your home – from the comfort of your couch, or from halfway around the world.
Download this app directly from the App Store. Click below.