Kwikset SmartCode 955 Z-Wave Plus Smart Reversible Electronic Lever
Communicate With Your House Using Z-Wave Plus
Increase the security and accessibility of your home with a smart lock by installing the Kwikset SmartCode 955 Z-Wave Plus Smart Reversible Electronic Lever. This lever features 10-digit backlit pushbuttons with one touch locking for coded entry, as well as Z-Wave Plus technology to communicate with other Z-Wave devices in your home. This will allow you to include the lock in your home automation or security system. The Kwikset SmartCode 955 Z-Wave Plus Smart Reversible Electronic Lever also supports remote control, so you can lock/unlock your door from anywhere!
- Lock/unlock door via passcodes, Z-Wave remote unlock, or standard turnkey
- Reversible Lever for both right- and left-handed doors
- Advanced functions including Autolock, Passage modes, and Disable Keypad
- BumpGuard prevents lock bumping (picking)
- SmartKey Re-key Technology allows you to re-key the lock yourself in seconds
- Z-Wave Plus certified, extends wireless range and provides superior wireless encryption
- Tapered design, enables misaligned doors to lock without pulling or pushing the door shut
- Works with Amazon Alexa via Samsung SmartThings and Wink
- Easy installation, no wiring needed
955 Series Features
The wireless Kwikset SmartCode 955 Z-Wave Plus Smart Reversible Electronic Lever supports up to 30 different user access codes. Assign permanent, scheduled, or one-time codes to family, friends, and temporary guests. Codes are easily created and deleted from your Kwikset app, so you can give temporary access to housesitters, maintenance workers, at home or while away. Connect the lock to a Z-Wave controller or a smartphone app to lock/unlock your door from anywhere, as well as manage codes and view activity usage.
The Kwikset Electronic Lever includes a MasterCode option, which allows you to give one user complete control over the system and prevent other users from adding or deleting codes. The Kwikset Electronic Lever operates on a one-touch motorized locking mechanism to enable remote locking and unlocking. A backup keyhole allows you to lock/unlock the door manually with a turnkey. The Kwikset Electronic Lever also features BumpGuard, a patented side locking bar that replaces the traditional pin and tumbler locking mechanism in order to protect against lock bumping.
The Kwikset Electronic Lever's tapered design offers enhanced compatibility with misaligned doors. Even if your door is a little off set, you will be able to lock the deadbolt without having to pull and push the door repeatedly to shut it.
Z-Wave Plus Certification
Z-Wave Plus is an upgraded certification program to help you identify products that take advantage of the "Next Gen" Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or Gen5 Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance your experience with faster and easier installation and setup. Z-Wave Plus advancements also provide longer battery life, faster operation, better wireless range and improved noise immunity.
- Kwikset SmartCode 955 Reversible Electronic Lever
- (1) Left-handed Lever
- (1) Right-handed Lever
- (2) Keys
- Mounting Hardware
- Installation Hardware
- User Manual
- Kwikset SmartCode 955 Z-Wave Plus Smart Reversible Electronic Lever requires a Z-Wave network controller (sold separately).
- Do not use an electric drill or an electric screwdriver to tighten screws.
The Best Security Is Smart Security
An established leader in lock technology, Kwikset is widely recognized for providing families security and peace of mind with high quality door locks and door hardware. No more worrying about keys! The convenience of keyless technology is now available at your fingertips.
- Manufacturer Part #:
- Black: 99550-004
- Satin Nickel: 99550-002
- Satin Chrome: 99550-001
- Venetian Bronze: 99550-003
- Input Power: 9V (4 x AA alkaline batteries)
- Wireless Protocol (Frequency): Z-Wave 908.42 MHz (U.S.)
- Door Prep: 2-1/8 inches diameter face hole and 1 inch diameter latch hole
- Backset: Adjustable to 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Door Thickness: Automatic adjustment 1-3/8 to 1-3/4 inches
- Cylinder: SmartKey Re-Key Technology
- Faceplate: Round corner standard 1 x 2-1/4 inches
- Door Handing: Reversible
- Dimensions: 3.9 x 4.1 x 9.5 inches
- Approvals: UL, ADA/ANSI A117.1, BHMA
- Warranty: 3 year electronics, Lifetime mechanical and finish