Kwikset SmartCode 910 Z-Wave Plus Deadbolt, Satin Nickel (Open Box)
Communicate With Your House Using Z-Wave Plus
Enhance your home security with a high quality smart lock by installing the Kwikset SmartCode 910 Z-Wave Smart Deadbolt Lock. Featuring a 5-button backlit keypad with one-touch locking for coded entry, this Kwikset SmartCode 910 Z-Wave Smart Deadbolt Lock is compatible to communicate with other Z-Wave devices in your home. This will allow you to include it in various home automation scenes. So when you arrive home, just punch in your code to unlock your door and have your hall lights and thermostat turn on automatically at the same time. Z-Wave Plus also supports remote control, so you can lock/unlock your door from anywhere in the world!
- Lock/unlock door via keypad, remote, or turnkey
- BumpGuard prevents lock bumping (picking)
- SmartKey Re-key Technology allows you to re-key the lock yourself in seconds
- Z-Wave Plus certified, extends wireless range and provides superior wireless encryption
- Tapered deadbolt design, enables misaligned doors to lock without pulling or pushing the door shut
- Works with Amazon Alexa via Samsung SmartThings and/or Wink
- Easy installation, no wiring needed
910 Series Features
The wireless Kwikset SmartCode 910 Z-Wave Smart Deadbolt Lock supports up to 30 different user access codes, allowing family, friends, and temporary guests to enter their own codes and benefit from personalized Z-Wave settings (when connected to a Z-Wave network). You'll be able to give temporary access to housesitters, maintenance workers, dog walkers, etc, because codes can be easily created and deleted. The Kwikset SmartCode 910 Z-Wave Smart Deadbolt Lock also includes a MasterCode option, which allows you to give one user complete control over the system and prevent other users from adding or deleting codes.
The Kwikset SmartCode 910 Z-Wave Smart Deadbolt Lock operates on a one-touch motorized locking mechanism to enable remote locking and unlocking. To lock/unlock your door from anywhere, you'll need to use a Z-Wave controller or smartphone app.
A backup keyway allows you to lock/unlock the door manually with a turnkey, the same way you would use a key with a traditional deadbolt. To protect against lock bumping (type of lock picking), the Kwikset SmartCode 910 Z-Wave Smart Deadbolt Lock features BumpGuard, a patented side locking bar that replaces the traditional pin and tumbler locking mechanism.
The Kwikset SmartCode 910 Z-Wave Smart Deadbolt Lock's tapered design offers enhanced compatibility with misaligned doors. Even if your door is a little off kilter, you will be able to lock the deadbolt without having to pull and push the door repeatedly to shut it.
SmartCode Electronic Locks
With your own personal code, you can enter your home with just a few simple pushes of a button and lock it with just one. You also get more control over who has access to your home. Just assign a temporary code and delete it when you see fit. Now you can totally eliminate the need for keys. SmartCode is easy to install, program and use and operates on (4) AA batteries.
Home Connect Technology
Kwikset's Home Connect Technology allows your front door lock to talk to other smart devices in your house, such as the security system, lighting, thermostat and entertainment system &ndsah; all through wireless Z-Wave.
A new, smarter way to connect to your home:
- Lock or unlock doors with a mobile device or secure Internet connection
- Check lock status remotely
- Receive notification and/or video of who enters your home
- Remotely add or delete access codes
Integrate with security systems:
- Lock doors when system is armed
- Disarm Security System when door is unlocked
- Communicate door lock status
Integrate with home control systems:
- Lock doors with handheld remote, touch screen or smartphone
- Customize lighting scenes upon unlocking the main entry door or garage entry door
- Ability to limit access for users to specific times and/or days of the week
- Ability to provide temporary access to friends and house sitters
Z-Wave Plus Certification
Z-Wave Plus is an upgraded certification program to help you identify products that take advantage of the "Next Gen" Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or Gen5 Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance your experience with faster and easier installation and setup. Z-Wave Plus advancements also provide longer battery life, faster operation, better wireless range and improved noise immunity.
- Kwikset 910 Series Deadbolt
- (2) Keys
- (4) AA Batteries
- Installation Hardware
- User Manual
- Kwikset SmartCode 910 Z-Wave Smart Deadbolt Lock requires a Z-Wave network controller (sold separately).
- Do not use an electric drill or an electric screwdriver to tighten screws.
The Best Security Is Smart Security
An established leader in lock technology, Kwikset is widely recognized for providing families security and peace of mind with high quality door locks and door hardware. No more worrying about keys! The convenience of keyless technology is now available at your fingertips.
The Smart Approach to Home Security:
- Replaces existing door hardware with a screwdriver
- No hard wiring needed
- Z-Wave wireless protocol
- BHMA Grade 2 Certified
- 20 Minute Fire Rating – UL Certified
- Full 128-bit encryption security
- Manufacturer Part #: 99100-078
- Color: Satin Nickel
- Input Power: 6V (4 x AA alkaline batteries)
- Wireless Protocol (Frequency): Z-Wave 908.42 MHz (U.S.)
- Door Prep: 2-1/8 inches diameter face hole and 1 inch diameter latch hole
- Backset: Adjustable to 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Door Thickness: Automatic adjustment 1-3/8 to 2 inches
- Cylinder: SmartKey Re-Key Technology
- Faceplate: Round corner standard 1 x 2-1/4 inches
- Strikes: Round corner strike 2-3/4 x 2-1/8 inches
- Latch: Round corner adjustable 2-3/8 x 2-3/4 inches
- Bolt: 1 inch throw, steal deadbolt
- Door Handing: Reversible
- Warranty: Lifetime mechanical and finish warranty; 1 year electronics warranty