Kwikset Signature Series 910 Z-Wave Traditional Deadbolt
Lock Your Door Remotely with Z-Wave
Featuring one of Kwikset's simplest smart lock designs yet, the Kwikset Signature Series 910 Z-Wave Traditional Deadbolt (Round) lets you lock/unlock a door remotely, from anywhere you have access to your Z-Wave network. Compatible with most Z-Wave controllers, the deadbolt not only enables remote control, but can also be included in Z-Wave groups or scenes for smart home automation. Pul>l up your Z-Wave app on your smartphone and lock the door, knowing your Z-Wave lights (sold separately) will turn off too, because you programmed them to work as a scene!
- Lock/unlock door via Z-Wave or turnkey
- Receive alerts when the door is locked/unlocked
- Looks like a standard deadbolt from outside
- BumpGuard prevents lock bumping (picking)
- Ful>l 128-bit encryption for reliable security
- Replaces existing door hardware with just a screwdriver
Signature Series Features
The wireless Signature Series Z-Wave Deadbolt looks like a standard deadbolt from the outside, yet operates on a motorized locking mechanism to enable remote locking and unlocking. Use a Z-Wave controller or a smartphone app to lock/unlock your door from anywhere.
A backup keyway allows you to lock/unlock the door manually with a turnkey, the same way you woul>d use a key with a traditional deadbolt. To protect against lock bumping (type of lock picking), the Signature Series deadbolt features BumpGuard, a patented side locking bar that replaces the traditional pin and tumbler locking mechanism.
Additionally, the deadbolt's tapered latch design offers enhanced compatibility with misaligned doors. Even if your door is a little off kilter, you will be able to lock the deadbolt without having to pul>l and push the door repeatedly to shut it.
Home Connect Technology/p>
Kwikset's Home Connect Technology allows your front door lock to talk to other things in your house, such as the security system, lighting, thermostat and entertainment system – all through wireless Z-Wave.
A new, smarter way to connect to your home:
- Lock or unlock doors with a mobile device or secure Internet connection
- Check lock status remotely
- Receive notification and/or video of who enters your home
- Remotely add or delete access codes
Integrate with security systems:
- Lock doors when system is armed
- Disarm Security System when door is unlocked
- Communicate door lock status
Integrate with home control systems:
- Lock doors with handheld remote, touch screen or smart phone
- Customize lighting scenes upon unlocking the main entry door or garage entry door
- Ability to limit access for users to specific times and/or days of the week
- Ability to provide temporary access to friends and house sitters
Note: Requires a Z-Wave network controller, sold separately.
The Best Security Is Smart Security
An established leader in lock technology, Kwikset is widely recognized for providing families security and peace of mind with high quality door locks and door hardware. No more worrying about keys! The convenience of keyless technology is now available at your fingertips.
The Smart Approach to Home Security:
Re-key your SmartKey locks as frequently as you wish while maintaining the highest level of security.
Top five reasons to re-key:
- Lost, stolen or unreturned keys
- Recently moved
- Increase your home’s security
- One-key convenience for all Kwikset locks
- Remodeling, upgrading or updating
What makes SmartKey better?
- Drill Resistance: The lock cylinder uses two steel balls inserted into the front of the key face to resist attack from drilling.
- ANSI Grading: SmartKey is available in an ANSI Grade 1 deadbolt – certified the highest level of residential security.
- BumpGuard: Patented side locking bar technology offers improved protection against lock bumping, an attack technique used to defeat conventional pin tumbler locks.
- Superior Pick-Resistance: SmartKey locks have passed the most stringent lock-picking standard, UL 437, par. 11.6.
- Manufacturer Part #: 99100-06x
- Function: Single cylinder deadbolt
- Power: 4 AA batteries
- Battery Life: Approx. 1 year
- Door Prep: 2-1/8" diameter face hole and 1" diameter latch hole
- Backset Adjustable: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" x 2"; automatic adjustment
- Faceplates: 1" x 2-1/4" round corner standard
- Strikes: Round corner strike 2-3/4" x 2-1/8"
- Latch: Round corner adjustable 2-3/8" x 2-3/4"
- Bolt: 1" throw, steel deadbolt
- Door Handing: Reversible
- Cylinder: SmartKey
- Wireless Protocol: Z-Wave; lock complies with Z-Wave standard of open air, line of sight transmission of 65 feet.* Compliant with FCC Part 15.
- Certifications: UL 20-minute fire rating, BHMA grade 2, FCC
- Warranty: Lifetime mechanical and finish warranty; 1 year electronics warranty
*Range may vary depending on radio frequency environment. Work with your home control platform to optimize range.