Kwikset Convert Z-Wave Plus Lock with Home Connect
Integrate Your Deadbolt Into Your Home Automation System
The Kwikset Convert Z-Wave Plus Lock with Home Connect will transform your existing deadbolt into a smart lock. This will allow you to enter your home without using a key, control your lock remotely using a smartphone, and enable the lock to communicate with other Z-Wave devices through your security and home automation system. The Kwikset Convert replaces the interior part of your current door lock and operates on (4) AA batteries.
- Converts a standard deadbolt into a smart lock by integrating it into your security/automation system
- Replaces the interior part of your current door lock
- Z-Wave Plus certified with Z-Wave 500 chipset, extends wireless range and provides superior wireless encryption
- Can be included in home automation scenes
- Battery powered (4 AA batteries, not included)
- Easy to install
The Kwikset Convert allows you to receive lock status alerts through your security/automation system and can be included in various home automation scenes. So whenever you unlock your front door you can have your hall lights turn on and have your security system turn off. It's also easy to install. All you need is one screwdriver and a few minutes.
Home Connect Technology
Kwikset's Home Connect Technology allows your front door lock to talk to other things in your house, such as the security system, lighting, thermostat and entertainment system – all through wireless Z-Wave.
A new, smarter way to connect to your home:
- Lock or unlock doors with a mobile device or secure Internet connection
- Check lock status remotely
- Receive notification and/or video of who enters your home
- Remotely add or delete access codes
Integrate with security systems:
- Lock doors when system is armed
- Disarm Security System when door is unlocked
- Communicate door lock status
Integrate with home control systems:
- Lock doors with handheld remote, touch screen or smartphone
- Customize lighting scenes upon unlocking the main entry door or garage entry door
- Ability to limit access for users to specific times and/or days of the week
- Ability to provide temporary access to friends and house sitters
Z-Wave Plus Certification
Z-Wave Plus is an upgraded certification program to help you identify products that take advantage of the "Next Gen" Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or Gen5 Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance your experience with faster and easier installation and setup. Z-Wave Plus advancements also provide longer battery life, faster operation, better wireless range and improved noise immunity.
- Kwikset Convert Lock
- Installation Hardware
- User Manual
- Requires a Z-Wave network controller (sold separately).
- Not compatible with rim locks, mortise locks, integrated interior locks, or low-profile deadbolt cylinders.
- Do not use an electric drill or an electric screwdriver to tighten screws.
The Best Security Is Smart Security
An established leader in lock technology, Kwikset is widely recognized for providing families security and peace of mind with high quality door locks and door hardware. No more worrying about keys! The convenience of keyless technology is now available at your fingertips.
- Manufacturer Part #:
- Polished Chrome: 99140-101
- Satin Nickel: 99140-102
- Venetian Bronze: 99140-103
- Input Power: 6V (4 x AA alkaline batteries, not included)
- Wireless Protocol (Frequency): Z-Wave 908.42 MHz (U.S.)
- Door Thickness: Automatic adjustment 1-3/8 to 2 inches
- Door Handling: Reversible
- Temperature Range: Interior 32°F to 140°F (0°C to 60°C)
- Humidity: Interior 30% to 95% non-condensing
- Warranty: Lifetime mechanical and finish warranty; 1 year electronics warranty