Kisi Pro Proximity Reader
Wave Your Phone or Access Card to Unlock the Door
Perfect for securing your front door, home office, or other important room, the Kisi Access Control Proximity Reader (AKA the Kisi Reader Pro) works with the Kisi Door Controller to allow you to unlock a door with a wave. Just hold up your smartphone (with Kisi app for iOS or Android), your Kisi NFC Pass Key Card (part # KP-100), a or legacy card within a few inches of the wireless proximity card reader (cards are sold separately). You can also tap your smartphone or key card against the Kisi Access Control Proximity Reader, or pull up the Kisi app on your smartphone and press a button. No keys or codes required!
- Allows you to unlock a Kisi-controlled door with a wave/tap
- Uses Bluetooth and NFC technology for access control
- Compatible with all NFC cards
- Encrypted and signed firmware updates over the air
- 128 bit AES encryption for mobile and cards
- Works with the Kisi Mobile App (iOS and Android)
How It Works
The wireless proximity card reader works in conjunction with a Kisi Door Controller (part # K-8000, sold separately) and connects to the Internet via Ethernet or Wi-Fi. The Kisi Door Controller is typically installed near your home networking equipment and is wired to the electronic lock.
The Kisi system creates communication between the Kisi Access Control Proximity Reader, the electronic lock, and the Kisi Pro Door Controller (electronic lock and Kisi Door Controller sold separately). The wireless proximity card reader transmits the lock/unlock signal to the Kisi Door Controller over the Internet. The Kisi Door Controller then communicates with the electronic lock to allow or deny access.
The Kisi Pro Proximity Reader can be powered in two ways.
- Kisi Pro Proximity Reader
- PoE Injector
NOTE: The Kisi Access Control Proximity Reader requires an Internet connection, electric lock(s), and the Kisi Pro Door Controller with paid subscription (part # K-8000), all sold separately.
Kisi Means Keys Made Easy
Founded in Germany and now manufacturing directly out of New York, Kisi Inc is an innovative access control developer designing products for the modern world. Its flagship keyless access control system turns your smartphone into your key and offers remote access over the web, transforming access control for businesses and homeowners alike.
- Active Error Reporting
- Bluetooth Proximity Restrictions
- TLS and PKI security
- Manufacturer Part #: KR-P100
- Housing: Graphite Grey
- LED: Blue
- Credentials: Smartphones (BLE and/or NFC), Cards (NFC), Tags (NFC)
- Users: Unlimited (online) – depending on license
- Cloud Management: Cloud-based Web App
- Technology: Bluetooth (BLE) on iOS, NFC on Android
- Updates: Over-The-Air (OTA)
- Dimensions: 2.95(W) x 5.8(H) x 1.65(D) inches (75 x 147 x 42 mm)
Wiring and Power Configuration
- Option 1 (PoE)
- Wire: CAT6
- Power: PoE or PoE injector (included) at 48V and 500mA
- Internet: Wired via CAT6 and/or WiFi
- Option 2 (Low Voltage)
- Wire: Low Voltage
- Power: Power supply via AUX input 12V or 24V DC (sold separately)
- Internet: Wired and/or WiFi
- Internet: WiFi, Ethernet or PoE
- Credential Communications: Bluetooth (BLE) or Near Field Communications (NFC)
- NFC Read Range: Up to 0.75-inch
- BLE Tap to unlock range: Up to 9-inches
- Time to unlock: 0.25 – 1.75 seconds