Juke Multi-Room Streaming Amplifier with Rack Mount
Simplify Your Audio Setup and Control
Improve or build your home audio system with the Juke Multi-Room Streaming Amplifier with Rack Mount! This multi-zone audio streaming amplifier delivers audio from 4 wired or Wi-Fi inputs simultaneously to multiple zones throughout your home. Juke is capable of supporting wireless audio sources from popular streaming services including Spotify, Apple Music, Youtube, and more using Airplay or Spotify Connect. Wired inputs from surround sound receivers, TVs, or other line-level analog inputs are possible via two USB inputs and USB adapters (sold separately). Up to four (4) inputs may be played across various or multiple zones simultaneously, giving your family, team members, or friends the comfort and convenience of playing their audio wherever they want to hear it.
- Audio distribution amplifier delivers wired or wireless streaming audio sources to connected wired speakers
- Delivers up to 4 simultaneous audio sources to 6 zones (12 channels) or 8 zones (16 channels) depending on selected model
- Class D-amplifier output 40 watts per channel at 8 Ohm speaker impedance
- Wireless audio streaming via Airplay, Airplay2, AirMusic for Android, Spotify Connect, and Bluetooth via USB adapter
- 2 USB inputs support various audio inputs through USB adapters including analog RCA connections, surround-sound amplifiers, smart assistants, Bluetooth audio, and more
- Multiple Juke units can be connected and controlled as a single device for installations larger than 8 zones
- Controllable via an easy-to-use Web App interface, requires an Internet connection to operate
- Voice control compatible via Amazon Alexa when an Amazon smart assistant device is plugged into a USB port
The Juke Audio Amplifier powers connected in-wall and in-ceiling speakers, up to 2 speakers per zone at 40W per channel. The maximum output the Amplifier can support is 600W.
The Juke-6 can add up to two additional zones with the purchase of a premium software upgrade available on Juke's website to enable the 7th and 8th zones. If your home or business has more audio zones than your selected Juke Audio Amplifier, additional Juke units can be paired with your initial unit to increase the total number of audio zones within your system. Once the additional Juke units are connected to your Internet network, they will recognize each other and pair wirelessly, allowing you to stream across the zones together.
With the purchase of a third-party USB adapter, you may include additional audio inputs including TVs, existing surround sound receivers, Bluetooth receivers, voice control smart assistants, etc.
Control your Juke Audio Amplifier through the Juke Web App. This browser-based web interface allows you to select where you want to play your audio and adjust volume and settings for the entire system or individual zones. Users must be on the same Internet network in order to control Juke audio zones. Up to 4 users may simultaneously play audio within a single Juke network.
The Juke Multi-Room Streaming Amplifier is designed for use with 8-ohm third-party speakers (sold separately), which wire into the back of the matrix using size 12-22 gauge speaker wire. Each zone supports 1 pair of speakers (1 left-channel speaker, 1 right-channel speaker).
The Amplifier can be placed onto a flat surface such as shelves or desktops, or mounted into a 19" rack using the provided rack mount plates, (requires 2U space).
An ethernet or Wi-Fi connection is required for the Juke Audio Amplifier to operate. If using a Wi-Fi connection, it is recommended the Amplifier be within 15 ft of an access point or router. Once the Juke Audio Amplifier is added to your network, log into the Juke Web App to set up your zones's settings, then select your audio source, where you want it played, and begin your new home audio experience.
- Juke Audio Amplifier
- 71 inch Power cord (IEC 3-pin)
- 5' Ethernet cable
- (4) 8-pin Euroblock connectors
- (2) Rack-mount plates
- (4) 3/8" machine-screws
- An Internet connection is required for operation.
- Users must be connected to the same local network as the Juke Audio Amplifier to control zones.
- Android support, Bluetooth connection, and analog RCA connection requires the separate purchase of third-party adapters or software.
Juke Audio – Built For and By Consumers
Juke Audio is a Los Angeles based manufacturer and designer of multi-room amplifiers with wireless streaming capabilities. Their products make it so users do not have to face the hurdle of costly or complicated setup so they can focus on a seamless audio experience. Their aim is to simplify the entire home audio experience from setup to daily usage, resulting in a company and product line built by consumers for consumers.
- Manufacturer Part #:
- JUKE-6-RACK: 6-Zone
- JUKE-8-RACK: 8-Zone
- JUKE-6-RACK (6-Zone): 860003274514
- JUKE-8-RACK (8-Zone): 860003274514
- Device Class: Class-D Amplifier
- Internal Computer:
- Processor: Quad Core, 1.2 GHz
- 1 GB of RAM
- Firmware: FLASH based, Upgrades are provided OTA (over the air)
- Network Connections:
- Ethernet via an RJ-45 connector
- Wi-Fi using WPA2 *
- Internal Power Supply:
- Voltage input range: 90 to 264 VAC, 127 to 370 VDC
- Efficiency: up to 95% efficient
- Surge withstand: 300 Vac for 5 seconds
- External Power Requirement: 600W maximum
- Amplifier Power Output:
- 40W peak per channel (80 W peak per zone). RMS power: 20W per channel (40W per zone)
- Aggregate output power of zones operated simultaneously: ~320W peak
- Speaker Connections:
- Speaker impedance: 2 Ohms to 8 Ohms
- Multiple speakers can be connected in parallel as long as the effective impedance is greater than 2 Ohms (e.g. one zone could have 3 left speakers and 3 right speakers if each speaker is 8 Ohms)
- Speaker wires:
- Accepts 12 to 22 gauge wires
- Stripping length: approximately 0.25 to 0.3"
- Attach by tightening screws
- 4 pluggable 8-position terminal blocks with 0.2" spacing
- V(ESD) Electrostatic Discharge:
- Human-body model (HBM), per AEC Q100-002: ±3000V
- Charged-device model (CDM), per AEC Q100-011: ±500V
- Protective Functions: Output current limiting, output short-circuit protection, over-temperature, undervoltage and over-voltage
- Dimensions: 15" W x 8" D x 3" H
- Weight: 6 lbs.
- Maximum ambient temperature: 40 °C.
- Standards and Certifications: UL 60950-1,TUV EN60950-1, CCC GB4943, EAC TP TC 004 approved, Flammability rating according to UL 94 V0
- Warranty: 1 Year
NOTE: Wi-Fi using WPA2: Juke should be within 10 to 15 feet of an access point, otherwise we recommend using a TP-Link N300 and connecting Juke to its Ethernet port.