Jasco myTouchSmart Sunsmart All-in-One Timer
Schedule Your Lights & Fans to Turn On At Different Times Through the Week
Schedule lights and fans to turn On/Off according to your daily and weekly schedule with the Jasco myTouchSmart Sunsmart All-in-One Timer, White. This light-sensing timer switch replaces your existing standard switch and provides multiple scheduled programs to turn On/Off connected wired loads at various times of day throughout the week. The switch supports incandescent, CFL, halogen and LED bulbs, making it ideal for most lighting applications, as well as small appliances rated up to 15A. The Timer comes equipped with 12 programmable scheduled programs and an On/Off override button to give you the ability to schedule various On/Off events throughout the week or at your discretion. Active scheduled events are easily recognized with a lit blue LED next to each preset button. The Timer also features SunSmart technology, a built-in component that recognizes the sunrise and sunset times for your region, which affects certain scheduled programs.
- Timer switch features various preset options to schedule On/Off events on a daily and weekly schedule for connected loads
- Programmable presets include 8 Custom On/Off times, Evening/Sunset to 12am, Sundown On, Sunrise Off, Custom Countdown, all of which can be scheduled at daily and weekly occurrences
- On/Off override buttons for when you need to use the connected light/fan outside of the scheduled times
- Timer door functions as a manual On/Off push button and opens to reveal program and preset buttons
- SunSmart technology self-adjusts to the sunset/sunrise times in your area
- Blue LEDs indicate active scheduled programs and light up display screen
- White and light almond interchangeable On/Off switches included (wall plate not included)
- Backup battery maintains your settings in the event of a power outage
- Electrical Ratings: 120 vac, 60Hz, 15a resistive, 10a tungsten, 5a electronic ballast, 1/2 HP motor, UL listed.
The myTouchSmart Sunsmart All-in-One Timer is ideal for varied routines, allowing you to set a unique schedule for every day of the week. The Timer also has a random program function to intermittently turn devices on and off, providing your home a lived-in appearance while you're away. The Timer's built-in door cover protects your scheduling buttons and acts as a rocker switch, allowing your Timer to match your existing rocker-style switches.
- My On Time/My Off Time: Select the time of day you want your lights or fans to turn On or Off. Up to 8 schedules can be programmed at any one time.
- Evening/Sunset to 12am: Set the time you want to turn on your lights or fan before the timer automatically turns them off at midnight.
- Sunset On/Sunrise Off: "Sunset On" lets you manually set when to turn on your lights or fans in the evening. "Sunrise Off" lets you manually set when to turn off your lights or fans in the morning.
- My Countdown: Set a countdown from one minute to 24 hours after each time manual On/Off controls are used.
Each preset program can be scheduled to operate on every day of the week or on specific days, such as weekends only or Monday, Wednesday, Friday.
The Timer replaces your existing light switch and fits into your existing 1-gang wall installations. A neutral wire is required for installation.
- In-Wall All-In-One Digital Timer
- Light Almond faceplate
- Instruction Manual
NOTE: A Neutral wire is required for installation. Wallplate not included.
Jasco: Leader And Innovator In Electronics
Established in 1975, Jasco Products is a leader in the design and development of home automation products and wireless accessories. Jasco develops consumer electronic accessories, computer accessories, home electrical products, and personal security and surveillance products. The company is also an active member of the Consumer Electronics Association (CEA).
- Manufacturer Part #: 33861
- UPC: 030878338615
- Color: White
- Power: 120VAC, 60Hz Signal Frequency: 60Hz
- Maximum Load: 1200W tungsten, Ballast 1200VA, Electronic Ballast, 5A, 1/2 HP motor, 1800W (15A) resistive
- Maximum Traveler Length: 200 ft.
- Operating Temperature: 32-104°F (0-40°C)
- Operating Humidity: 5-85%
- Minimum Hole for Wire: #12 AWG (0.081 dia) and #14 AWG wire
- Warranty: 1-Year Limited