Jasco Zigbee In-Wall Smart Dimmer Switch
DEALER ONLY ITEM: Not Available Directly to End Users.
Dealers, log on to see pricing. »Sign up to become an authorized installer.
Enable Zigbee Control For Your Dimmable Light Fixture
Control your wired dimmable light fixture through Zigbee by replacing your standard dimmer switch with the Jasco Zigbee In-Wall Smart Dimmer Switch. In addition to providing traditional local control, the rocker switch enables On/Off and Dim/Brighten wireless control via Zigbee. It can be also included in multiple automation groups or scenes. A blue LED indicator helps guide you to the switch through the dark (can be disabled).
- Works with dimmable incandescent, CFL, and LED lights
- Suitable for single-pole or multi-pole applications
- Can be included in multiple groups or scenes
- Zigbee certified (HA 1.2) for reliable compatibility
- Uses a standard decorative-size wallplate (sold separately)
Available Colors: Includes White and Light Almond color change paddles. Black, Brown and Ivory sold separately.
As part of Jasco's ZigBee Smart Device product line, the Jasco Zigbee In-Wall Smart Dimmer Switch reports energy usage of the connected light in wattage (W) and kilowatt hours (kWh). This helps you better understand the light's energy consumption to reduce usage if needed and save money.
The Zigbee Smart Dimmer works with incandescent lights (up to 600 Watts for 1-gang, 500 Watts for 2-gang, or 400 Watts for 3-gang), as well as CFLs and LEDs (up to 150 Watts 1-gang, 125 Watts 2-gang, 100 Watts 3-gang).
The switch supports single-pole or multi-pole applications, and works in conjunction with up to two aux/remote switches (requires the toggle or rocker-style Jasco Smart Lighting Control Add-On Switch, sold separately). This model can also be included in multiple zones/scenes.
The switch requires standard screw terminal installation with wiring connections for Line (Hot), Load, Neutral, and Ground. Multi-pole installation additionally requires a traveler wire.
- In-Wall Smart Dimmer
- (2) Interchangeable Paddles (White, Light Almond)
NOTE: Requires a Zigbee HA 1.2 compatible controller. For indoor use only. Requires wiring connections for Line (Hot), Load, Neutral, and Ground. Traveler wire required for 3-way or 4-way installation. Wallplate sold separately.
Jasco: Leader And Innovator In Electronics
Established in 1975, Jasco Products is a leader in the design and development of home automation products and wireless accessories. Jasco develops consumer electronic accessories, computer accessories, home electrical products, and personal security and surveillance products. The company is also an active member of the Consumer Electronics Association (CEA).
- Equipped with screw terminals instead of flying leads
- LED can be enabled/disabled manually
- HA 1.2 Home Automation Certification
- Over-The-Air updates and upgrades
- Energy Monitoring (W and kWh) enabled
- Manufacturer Part #: 45857
- Protocol: ZigBee HA 1.2 – Certified
- Signal Frequency: 2.4 Ghz IEEE 802.15.4
- Wireless Range: Up to 100 feet line of sight between the Wireless Controller and the closest ZigBee receiver module.
- Power: 120VAC, 60Hz
- Max Load:
- Incandescent: 600W 1-gang (500W 2-gang or 400W 3-gang)
- Dimmable CFL/LED: 150W 1-gang (125W 2-gang or 100W 3-gang)
- Wire Gauge Requirements: Use 14 AWG or larger wires suitable for at least 80°C
- Normal Operating Temperature: 77°F (25°C)
- Environmental Conditions: For indoor use only.
- Approvals: FCC, IC, UL
- Warranty: 2 Year