Jasco Zigbee 3.0 In-Wall Switch
DEALER ONLY ITEM: Not Available Directly to End Users.
Dealers, log on to see pricing. »Sign up to become an authorized installer.
Convert Light & Devices Into Smart Zigbee Devices
The Jasco Zigbee 3.0 In-Wall Paddle Switch uses Zigbee technology to add remote On/Off control for commercial lighting, fan, or appliance applications via Zigbee wireless technology. The paddle switch can be included in multiple automation groups or scenes and a blue LED indicator informs you of the switch's status and leads you to the switch through the dark. This wall switch utilizes Zigbee 3.0 technology, which enables it to directly connect to Amazon Echo products for voice control commands without requiring a Zigbee hub. Non voice command automated functions still require a compatible Zigbee hub.
- Supports residential loads up to 120VAC or commercial 277VAC applications
- Range up to 150 ft (line of sight) between the closest Zigbee receiver and wireless controller
- Suitable for single-pole or multi-pole applications
- Can be included in multiple Zigbee automated groups or scenes
- Supports direct connection with Amazon Echo products without requiring a Zigbee compatible hub
The In-Wall Paddle Switch works with residential and commercial lighting applications, including On/Off resistive loads up to 1800W and motor loads to 1/2 HP. The switch supports single-pole or up to 3, 4, or 5-way wiring configurations, and can be integrated into multiple automated zones/scenes. The switch requires standard screw terminal installation with wiring connections for Line (Hot), Load, Neutral, and Ground. Multi-pole installation also requires a neutral wire.
- For indoor use only.
- A neutral wire is required for installation.
- Wallplate not included. Uses standard single-gang wallplate.
- Direct voice command control compatible only with select Amazon Echo products.
- A compatible Zigbee hub is required for non-voice controlled automated functions.
- The fixture controlled by the switch must not exceed 960 watts (Incandescent); 1800W (15A) Resistive or 1/2 HP Motor.
- The switch is designed only for use with permanently installed fixtures.
Jasco: Leader And Innovator In Electronics
Established in 1975, Jasco Products is a leader in the design and development of home automation products and wireless accessories. Jasco develops consumer electronic accessories, computer accessories, home electrical products, and personal security and surveillance products. The company is also an active member of the Consumer Electronics Association (CEA).
- Manufacturer Part #: 43109
- Power: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Frequency: 2.4Ghz IEEE 802.15.4
- Load Ratings: 960W Incandescent; 1800W (15A) Resistive or 1/2 HP Motor
- Range: Up to 150 feet line of sight between the Wireless Controller and the closest Zigbee receiver module.
- Environmental Conditions: For indoor use only.
- Operating Temperature Range: 32 to 104° F (0 to 40° C)
- Approvals: FCC, IC
- Warranty: 2 Year Limited