Jasco Z-Wave Plus On/Off Wall Toggle Switch (Gen5)
DEALER EXCLUSIVE: Call 800-266-8765 for an authorized installer in your area.
Dealers, log on to see pricing. »Sign up to become an authorized installer.
Z-Wave Plus On/Off Toggle Switch
Replace any existing in-wall switch with the Jasco Z-Wave Plus On/Off Wall Toggle Switch (Gen5, U.S.). This Z-Wave Plus enabled toggle-style switch enables Z-Wave remote control and local On/Off control for wired loads. The switch provides On/Off control for incandescents up to 960W, motor loads up to 1/2HP, or resistive loads up to 1800W. It can also be included in multiple automation groups or scenes when controlled by a master switch.
- Z-Wave Plus toggle switch delivers remote and local On/Off control
- Works with incandescents, motor loads, or resistive loads
- Can be included in multiple groups or scenes
- Compatible with single-pole or multi-pole (3-way or 4-way) applications
- Supports advanced configuration via Z-Wave Configuration command class
- Indicator light helps locating the switch in the dark
Z-Wave Plus Certification
Z-Wave Plus is an upgraded certification program to help you identify products that take advantage of the "Next Gen" Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or Gen5 Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance your experience with faster and easier installation and setup. Z-Wave Plus advancements also provide longer battery life, faster operation, better wireless range and improved noise immunity.
The Z-Wave Smart Switch is suitable for single-pole or multi-pole configuration. Up to three Jasco Add-on Switches (sold separately) can be used in conjunction with this switch.
The switch requires standard screw terminal installation with wiring connections for Line (Hot), Load, Neutral, and Ground. Multi-pole installation also requires a traveler wire. The Smart Switch can be installed into single, dual, and triple gang boxes.
NOTE: Wallplate not included. For indoor use only.
Jasco: Leader And Innovator In Electronics
Established in 1975, Jasco Products is a leader in the design and development of home automation products and wireless accessories. Jasco develops consumer electronic accessories, computer accessories, home electrical products, and personal security and surveillance products. The company is also an active member of the Consumer Electronics Association (CEA).
- Manufacturer Part #: 14319
- Power: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Signal (Frequency): Z-Wave 908.42 MHz (U.S.)
- Load Ratings:
- Incandescent: Min. Load – 40W; Max. Load – 960W
- Motor: 1/2HP
- Resistive: 1800W
- Range: Up to 100 feet line of sight between the Wireless Controller and the closest Z-Wave receiver module
- Environmental Conditions: For indoor use only
- Operating Temperature Range: 32° to 104° F (0° to 40° C)
- Approvals: UL/cUL Listed. Complies with FCC and Industry Canada regulations.
- Warranty: 2 Year