Jasco Z-Wave Plus 1000W In-Wall Switch Dimmer, Gen5
DEALER ONLY ITEM: Not Available Directly To End Users.
Dealers, log on to see pricing. »Sign up to become an authorized installer.
Control Wired Light Fixtures & Devices With Z-Wave
The Jasco Z-Wave Plus 1000W Dimmer Switch adds remote On/Off/Dim/Brighten control to connected lights via Z-Wave. The switch easily handles high powered lights and can be included in multiple automation groups or multi-way applications.
- Works with dimmable incandescent, LED, CFL, and halogen lighting up to 1000W
- Supports motor loads up to 1/2 HP, or 1800W(15A) resistive
- Range up to 150 ft (line of sight) between the closest Z-wave receiver and wireless controller
- Suitable for single-pole or multi-pole applications
- Can be included in multiple automated groups or scenes
- Uses a standard decorative-size wallplate (sold separately)
Z-Wave Plus Certification
Z-Wave Plus is an upgraded certification program to help you identify products that take advantage of the "Next Gen" Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or Gen5 Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance your experience with faster and easier installation and setup. Z-Wave Plus advancements also provide longer battery life, faster operation, better wireless range and improved noise immunity.
The Z-Wave Plus On/Off Wall Switch works with incandescent, LED, CFL, and halogen lighting, as well as any on/off resistive load up to 1800W and motor loads to 1/2 HP. The switch supports single-pole or multi-pole applications, using up to four Jasco model add-on switches in 3, 4, 5 or 6-way wiring configurations. This model can also be included in multiple zones/scenes. The switch requires standard screw terminal installation with wiring connections for Line (Hot), Load, Neutral, and Ground. Multi-pole installation also requires a neutral wire.
- For indoor use only.
- A neutral wire is required for installation.
- Wallplate not included. Uses standard single-gang wallplate.
- The fixture controlled by the switch must not exceed 960 watts (Incandescent); 1800W (15A) Resistive or 1/2 HP Motor.
- The switch is designed only for use with permanently installed fixtures.
Jasco: Leader And Innovator In Electronics
Established in 1975, Jasco Products is a leader in the design and development of home automation products and wireless accessories. Jasco develops consumer electronic accessories, computer accessories, home electrical products, and personal security and surveillance products. The company is also an active member of the Consumer Electronics Association (CEA).
- Manufacturer Part #: 14326
- Power: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Frequency: 908.4/916 MHz
- Load Ratings: 960W Incandescent; 1800W (15A) Resistive or 1/2 HP Motor
- Range: Up to 150 feet line of sight between the Wireless Controller and the closest Z-Wave receiver module.
- Environmental Conditions: For indoor use only.
- Operating Temperature Range: 32 to 104° F (0 to 40° C)
- Approvals: FCC, IC
- Warranty: 2 Year Limited