Jasco Z-Wave Plus Plug-In Smart Switch Module, Dual Outlet (Gen5)
DEALER ONLY ITEM: Not Available Directly to End Users.
Dealers, log on to see pricing. »Sign up to become an authorized installer.
Add Z-Wave to a Plug-In Without Losing an Outlet
Want to add Z-Wave control to a plug-in device without sacrificing a wall power outlet? Then choose the Jasco Z-Wave Plus Plug-In Smart Switch Module, Dual Outlet (Gen5). This plug-in module has one Z-Wave controlled outlet that allows you to turn on/off your Z-Wave controlled lamp or small appliance through your Z-Wave controller, plus a traditional "always on" pass-through AC outlet that allows you to power another plug-in device. You can also control the device with its traditional switch or using the button on the module.
The module supports an incandescent light up to 600 Watts (5A), or a load up to 1/2 HP or 1800W/15A resistive. To set it up, just plug your device into the module's 2-prong Z-Wave outlet, and plug the module into a wall power outlet. Thanks to the module's horizontal design, it doesn't cover up other outlets.
- Works with incandescent lamps up to 600W
- Supports loads up to 1/2 HP or 1800W/15A resistive
- Control the Z-Wave outlet via remote or local button
- Secondary "always on" 3-prong outlet powers another plug-in
- Button glows blue when light is switched on
- "Z-Wave Plus" certified for wide compatibility
- Horizontal configuration prevents blocking of nearby outlets
Z-Wave Plus Certification
Z-Wave Plus is an upgraded certification program to help you identify products that take advantage of the "Next Gen" Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or Gen5 Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance your experience with faster and easier installation and setup. Z-Wave Plus advancements also provide longer battery life, faster operation, better wireless range and improved noise immunity.
NOTE: Requires a Z-Wave network controller.
Jasco: Leader And Innovator In Electronics
Established in 1975, Jasco Products is a leader in the design and development of home automation products and wireless accessories. Jasco develops consumer electronic accessories, computer accessories, home electrical products, and personal security and surveillance products. The company is also an active member of the Consumer Electronics Association (CEA).
- Manufacturer Part #: 28172
- Power: 120VAC, 60Hz
- Signal (Frequency): 908.42 MHz (U.S.)
- Protocol: Z-Wave Plus
- Maximum load for both outlets: 15A, 1800W Resistive
- Maximum load for the Z-Wave controlled outlet: 600W (5A) Incandescent, 1/2 HP Motor or 1800W (15A) Resistive
- Wireless Range: Up to 100 feet line of sight between the Wireless Controller and the closest Z-Wave receiver module.
- Operating Temperature Range: 32° to 104°F (0° to 40°C)
- Environmental: For indoor use only.
- Approvals: FCC, IC
- Warranty: 2 Years
This device supports lifeline (association group 1). This Z-Wave device has advanced features that allow you to customize your experience. These features can only be adjusted by a Z-Wave enabled controller that supports the Z-Wave Configuration command class. For a complete list of Adjustable Configurations, visit: www.jascoproducts.com/z-waveconfig