Jasco Z-Wave Auxiliary/Remote Wall Switch
DEALER ONLY ITEM: Not Available Directly to End Users.
Dealers, log on to see pricing. »Sign up to become an authorized installer.
Used With A Main Jasco Z-Wave Switch
You can create a 3-way or 4-way switch by combining the Jasco Z-Wave Add On Auxiliary Switch with a main Jasco Z-Wave light switch. Compatible switch models include 45712, 45715 and 45709. When used in conjunction, these Z-Wave auxiliary switches allow you to control one load with multiple switches. This Jasco Z-Wave light switch is perfect for hallways, staircases, or other areas where multiple switches would add convenience.
- Supports 2-way, 3-way or 4-way wiring configurations
- Requires wiring connections: Neutral, Traveler and Ground
- Includes interchangeable paddles
Available Colors: White paddle installed. Light Almond paddle included.
- Not for direct control of loads.
- Wallplate not included. Uses standard single-gang wallplate.
- For indoor use only.
Jasco: Leader & Innovator In Electronics
Established in 1975, Jasco Products is a leader in the design and development of home automation products and wireless accessories. Jasco develops consumer electronic accessories, computer accessories, home electrical products, and personal security and surveillance products. The company is also an active member of the Consumer Electronics Association (CEA).
- Manufacturer Part #: 46560
- Power: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Environmental Conditions: For indoor use only.
- Operating Temperature Range: 32 to 104° F (0 to 40° C)
- Approvals: UL Listed
- Warranty: 2 Year