Interlogix PrecisionLine PIR/RCR Motion Detector, 50'
Microwave & Infrared Technology
The RCR detector combines range-controlled radar (RCR) technology with a passive infrared (PIR) system to increase false alarm immunity by allowing it to sense human-sized objects within a specified range. Both the RCR and PIR systems must be triggered to set off an alarm, unless in radar only mode.
The detector is designed to use a 12VDC power supply provided by a UL Listed alarm control panel.
Increase Your Safety & Security With Interlogix
Formerly GE Security, Interlogix’s robust product offering is designed to protect and secure your business, your home, and your family. Their products are leading the industry in innovation and reliability. Whether it’s a complete system, access control, motion detection, or simple magnetic contacts, Interlogix has the products that will meet your security needs.
- Exclusive range-control technology
- Use radar-only mode for stealth mounting in high security applications
- RCR-50 extended 50’ range version
- Input voltage: 8.5 to 18VDC (UL: 10 to 16VDC)
- Typical current: 27mA
- Maximum current: 35mA
- Electrical configuration: Form C
- Relay rating: 28VDC, 100mA max.
- Tamper: 100ma, 40VDC
- Detection range: 50’ (15.2m) x 90°
- Target velocity: 0.5 ft/sec to 5 ft/sec
- Alarm duration: 5 sec ± 10%
- Mounting height: 7" to 9" (2.1m to 2.7m)
- Operating temperature: 32° F to 122° F (0° C to 50° C)
- Relative humidity: 5 to 93% non-condensing
- Dimensions: 2.8" (7.1cm) W, 5.1" (13cm) H, 2.3" (5.7cm) D
- Weight: 6 oz (170g)
- Color: white
- Field wiring size: 12-24 AWG
- Microwave frequency: 5.8GHz
- Listing: C-UL US