Interlogix NetworX Proximity Card Reader
Residential Wall-Mount Card Reader
Perfect for residential or light commercial applications, the Interlogix NetworX Proximity Card Reader is designed to provide convenient, card-based access control that blends in with the home environment. When used in conjunction with an automated door lock (electric door strike), the Proximity Card Reader gives you and your family a quick and easy way to unlock the door. Just wave a proximity card or keyfob (sold separately) in front of the reader, and the door unlocks! You can also set up the reader to arm/disarm your security system.
- Unlock door and arm/disarm security with wave of card or keyfob
- Control up to 15 doors (one or multiple partitions)
- Built-in scheduler for timed auto-lock/unlocking
- Easily add/delete users w/free downloadable software
- NX Series control panels support up to 15 readers each
The NetworX Proximity Card Reader is compatible with NetworX NX series control panels (NX-4, NX-6, NX-8, and NX-8E). Control panels support up to 15 readers each. The card reader connects to the control panel data bus, receives power from the panel, and is programmed through your NetworX security keypad. It can be mounted to a wall up to 2,500 feet away from the control panel. Installation of the reader is fast and easy, with no DIP switch addressing required.
The card reader features one low-current trigger output for a door strike/magnetic lock. It can be programmed to unlock either one or multiple partitions with a single swipe.
Free Software for Adding/Deleting Users
Proximity cards and keyfobs (not included) are easy to enroll, either individually or in groups. You can add/delete users with free downloadable software (DL900), available at the Interlogix website.
Cards follow user authority levels, eliminating the need to create access groups. This also allows the system to log the arm/disarm activity of each user.
Note: Proximity cards/keyfobs are not included. You must purchase model NX-1705E Smart Cards or model NX-1706E Smart Fobs along with the Proximity Card Reader.
Increase Your Safety & Security With Interlogix
Formerly GE Security, Interlogix’s robust product offering is designed to protect and secure your business, your home, and your family. Their products are leading the industry in innovation and reliability. Whether it’s a complete system, access control, motion detection, or simple magnetic contacts, Interlogix has the products that will meet your security needs.
- Up to 2,500 feet (762 m) of wire between reader and panel
- One low-current trigger output for door strike/magnetic lock
- One egress input (for a request-to-exit button)
- One programmable optical tamper switch
- LEDs can be programmed to follow output or armed/ready status of system
- Built-in sounder can be programmed to follow NX keypad sounds
- Manufacturer Part #: NX-1700E
- Panel Compatibility: NetworX NX-4, NX-6, NX-8, and NX-8E control panels
- Voltage: 12VDC (supplied by control panel)
- Current: 40mA standby; 110mA maximum
- Operating Temperature: 32 to 120° F (0 to 49° C)
- Storage Temperature: -30 to 140° F (-34 to 60° C)
- Max. Humidity: 15 to 90 percent non-condensing
- Dimensions: 4.5(L) x 1.5(W) x 1.0(D) inches (114 x 38 x 25mm) with 6-foot (1.8 m) cable
- Installation: Surface mount
- Color: White
- Regulatory: FCC Part 15