Interlogix NetworX Cellemetry Module GSM
Powerful & Secure Protection With Cellular Technology
The NX-591E-GSM is a self-contained GSM wireless modem module for the NetworX control panels. It offers a secure cellular communication channel to any central station in the event of a line cut or any other interruption of land line telephone service.
- GSM Cellular Communication
- Full data reporting
- Plug-in module for NetworX panels
- Automatic weekly/daily tests and reports
- Reliable SMSXpressSM GSM cellular network
- Easy to install and maintain
- Web-enabled management
- Alarm acknowledgment – two-way signaling for security
- E-mail or pager notification in addition to central station
- Supports all popular alarm formats
- No special equipment needed for central station
- True secure alarm communication – protects against line cut and phone interruptions
The Module uses the SMSXpressSM cellular network for fast and secure transmission of an alarm message to a central station with the added ability to deliver messages to a subscriber’s e-mail or pager for greater functionality.
The NX-591E-GSM is cost effective and easy to install. The unit sends full data reporting of any alarm event to a central station to provide complete information to responding police, fire, or EMS units.
The NX-591E-GSM is part of the NetworX modular design offering the flexibility to add features and functionality to any NetworX panel. The module installs in minutes in all NetworX series panels.
Increase Your Safety & Security With Interlogix
Formerly GE Security, Interlogix’s robust product offering is designed to protect and secure your business, your home, and your family. Their products are leading the industry in innovation and reliability. Whether it’s a complete system, access control, motion detection, or simple magnetic contacts, Interlogix has the products that will meet your security needs.
- Power: 12 VDC supplied from NX-4, NX-6, NX-8, NX-8E, or NX-320
- Current consumption: 70 mA max. standby with service LEDs disabled; 90 mA max. standby with service LEDs enabled; 700 mA max. transmission burst (< 1 sec.)
- Operating temperature: 32 to 120° F (0 to 49° C)
- Relative humidity: 90%, noncondensing
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 4.4 x 2.4 x 1.2 in. (112 x 61 x 30 mm)