Interlogix Acoustic Glassbreak Detector, Round
25 Degree Radius With Pattern Recognition Technology
The 5812RND detects in a full 360° coverage pattern, with a maximum 25’ (7.5m) radius from sensor to glass. Using the patented Pattern Recognition Technology, the sensor listens for actual patterns of breaking glass while eliminating most false alarm patterns. The 5812RND listens across the glassbreak frequency spectrum for greater false alarm immunity.
In independent lab tests, the 5812RND technology provides 25% better false alarm immunity than industry leading glassbreak sensors.
The 5812RND can be tested without opening the sensor by activating a hand held glassbreak tester at close range. A simple hand clap feature lets end users confirm at any time that the 5812RND is powered up.
Increase Your Safety & Security With Interlogix
Formerly GE Security, Interlogix’s robust product offering is designed to protect and secure your business, your home, and your family. Their products are leading the industry in innovation and reliability. Whether it’s a complete system, access control, motion detection, or simple magnetic contacts, Interlogix has the products that will meet your security needs.
- 25% better false alarm immunity than industry leaders
- All new, easy-access design
- End-user can test sensor operation with a clap of the hands
- Alarm memory
- Input voltage: 9 – to 16VDC
- Current: Typical 15mA, Maximum 25mA
- Electrical configuration: Form A
- Field wiring size: 18-24AWG
- Relay rating: 16V, 50mA max.
- Detection range: 3-25’ (0.9-7.6m) x 360°
- Alarm response: 4 sec.
- Minimum glass size: 12 x 24" (30.5 x 61cm)
- Recommended glass thickness:
- Plate: 3/32 -1/4" (2.4-6.4mm)
- Tempered: 1/8 -1/4" (3.2-6.4mm)
- Wired: 1/4" (6.4mm)
- Laminated: 1/8 -1/4" (3.2-6.4mm)
- Operating temperature: 32° to 122° F (0° to 50° C)
- Relative humidity: 10 to 95% non-condensing
- Dimensions: 0.81 D x 4.0" H (2.1 x 10.2cm)
- Color: White