Inovonics Serial Receiver/Interface for GE/Interlogix NetworX Panel
DEALER ONLY ITEM: Not Available Directly to End Users.
Dealers, log on to see pricing. »Sign up to become an authorized installer.
EchoStream & GE Security Working Together
The Inovonics GE NetworX Serial Receiver Interface converts Inovonics EchoStream wireless transmitter and repeater messages for compatibility with GE security systems. The receiver supports up to 192 wireless points, and can be fully supervised. With diversity reception and advanced signal processing, Inovonics EchoStream technology also minimizes dead spots in transmission areas.
- Integrates Inovonics EchoStream products with GE NetworX control panels
- Supports up to 192 wireless points (depending on panel)
- NX-8: up to 48 points
- NX-8E: up to 192 points
- NX-6: up to 16 points
- NX-4: up to 8 points
- Provides point annunciation for each wireless device
- Easy integration and panel programming through the panel keypad
LCD Display Features
The two line text display shows a log of the last 50 events that have occurred, including alarms, tamper faults or inactive faults. The Delete Point option allows you to delete transmitter registration information from all registered points, or from a specific point. Measure and troubleshoot the signal strength of each connected transmitter with the Signal Strength option.
Note: Panel model may limit number of supported outputs. May require additional hardware for integration.
Inovonics Wireless: Developed For Commercial Applications
The Inovonics Commercial Mesh Network has been specifically developed for commercial applications to provide the most cost-effective solution for a wide range of applications, while setting new standards for performance and reliability in a wireless sensor network.
Reliability: Inovonics EchoStream 900MHz radio utilizes a unique frequency hopping, spread spectrum technology to meet the demands of an increasingly cluttered wireless world.
Flexibility: The flexibility of wireless is a necessity in today's dynamic commercial environments. The self-configuring EchoStream Commercial Mesh Network allows you to adapt to changing floor plans and requirements in a matter of minutes. New sensors can be added to the network as fast as they can be mounted.
Scalability: The EchoStream Commercial Mesh Network's backbone of intelligent repeaters can extend coverage to thousands of sensors across entire commercial campuses.
- Platform: EchoStream
- Housing dimensions: 6.38" x 3.60" x 1.10"(162.0 mm x 91.4 mm x 27.9mm)
- Weight: 212 g (6.8 oz)
- Power requirement: 12 to 14 VDC at 160mA maximum; 80mA normal
- Operating environment: 0 to 60 degrees C, (32 to 140 degrees F) up to 90 percent relative humidity (non-condensing)
- Operating frequency: 902 to 928Mhz
- 4-conductor 20AWG (or larger) stranded-tinned copper with PVC insulation rated to 300 volts at 26° C (80° F). (Belden #8205, for example.)
- Maximum cable length 30.5 meters (100 feet)