Inovonics Wall Mount Motion Detector
DEALER ONLY ITEM: Not Available Directly to End Users.
Dealers, log on to see pricing. »Sign up to become an authorized installer.
Designed To Blend In
The Inovonics Wall Mount Motion Detector has a rounded, sleek design to provide inconspicuous and highly-effective indoor motion monitoring. High sensitivity combined with digital signal processing technology helps ensure reliable security without false alarms.
- Digital signal processing recognizes human signatures to reduce false alarms
- Highly sensitive to moving infrared radiation
- Detection range of 50 feet
- Case tamper for increased security
- Intelligent sleep timer extends battery life
Prevent False Alarms
Typical motion sensors often signal false alarms caused by light from the sun, small animals, or other irrelevant objects that interact with motion detection technology. The Inovonics Wall Mount Motion Detector prevents false notifications while detecting relevant activity by incorporating increased immunity to radio frequency interference, vibration, static, lightning, ambient temperature changes, and other common causes of false alarms.
- Motion detector
- Mounting plate
Note: The detector must be registered with your system in order to be monitored and supervised.
Inovonics Wireless: Developed For Commercial Applications
The Inovonics Commercial Mesh Network has been specifically developed for commercial applications to provide the most cost-effective solution for a wide range of applications, while setting new standards for performance and reliability in a wireless sensor network.
Reliability: Inovonics EchoStream 900MHz radio utilizes a unique frequency hopping, spread spectrum technology to meet the demands of an increasingly cluttered wireless world.
Flexibility: The flexibility of wireless is a necessity in today's dynamic commercial environments. The self-configuring EchoStream Commercial Mesh Network allows you to adapt to changing floor plans and requirements in a matter of minutes. New sensors can be added to the network as fast as they can be mounted.
Scalability: The EchoStream Commercial Mesh Network's backbone of intelligent repeaters can extend coverage to thousands of sensors across entire commercial campuses.
- Platform: EchoStream
- Dimensions: 4.5H x 2.5W x 1.6D inches (11.4 x 6.4 x 4.1 cm)
- Operating temperature: -4 to 140 degrees F (-20 to 60 degrees C)
- Humidity: 0 to 90 percent, noncondensing
- Battery: 3V lithium (CR123A or DL123A)
- Tamper: Housing and wall tamper
- PIR RF interference immunity: Greater than 30 v/m 26 MHz - 1 GHz
- Alarm lockout time: 3 minutes
- Detection range: 50 feet
- Mounting height: 7 to 9 feet (2.1 to 2.7m)
- Operating frequency:
- 868 - 870 MHz Europe
- 902 - 928 MHz North America
- 915 - 928 MHz Australia
- 922 - 928 MHz New Zealand
- Accessory lenses available:
- Curtain Lens (ACC672CT)
- Long Range Lens (ACC672LR)
- Pet Alley Lens (ACC672PA)