Heath-Zenith Motion-Activated DualBrite Mission Cove Coach Light
Brighten the Outdoors with Motion-Activation
Light up your patio or other outdoor area with the Heath-Zenith Motion-Activated DualBrite Mission Cove Coach Light. This sophisticated wall-mount porch light has a built-in motion sensor to automatically activate the light when a person approaches. With two brightness levels and DualBrite automation technology, the light offers a variety of customizable options, so you can keep a light on all the time, or only when you need it!
- Motion-activation either turns light On or increases brightness
- Detects motion up to 30 feet away within 150 degrees
- Photocell keeps the light off during daylight hours
- DualBrite technology optionally auto-dims to conserve energy
- Uses one 60W (max) medium-base incandescent bulb
Save Energy with DualBrite Technology
The optional DualBrite feature allows you to program the light to turn On at a dimmed level at dusk. The light will remain lit for a selectable amount of time (3 or 6 hours). When motion is detected during this time, the light will brighten to its full level for either 1 or 5 minutes (selectable), providing bright light for passersby. When motion stops and the time is up, the light returns to its previous dimmed level. Then, after 3 or 6 hours have passed, the light will turn Off altogether.
This wire-in wall-mount light requires 120 volts AC (may require an electrician). Mounting is simple with the included bracket, screws, and accessories.
- Mission Cove Coach Light
- Mounting Bracket
- Mounting Hardware
- Wire Connectors
Note: Bulb not included.
Heath-Zenith: Easy, Elegant, Electronic
Originating from the Heath Company, best known for designing and marketing electronic kits and controls to the early do-it-yourself market, HeathCo's foundation is built from over 100 years of finding and applying innovation to develop new products. Since the late 1980s, intelligent lighting, door chimes, and wireless lighting controls have been the product categories of focus. Today, under the Heath/Zenith brand HeathCo offers a broad selection of intelligent electrical products built to meet the needs of today's consumer.
- Manufacturer Part #:
- Black: HZ-4135-BK
- Oil-Rubbed Bronze: HZ-4135-OR
- Silver: HZ-4135-SV
- Required Bulb: 60W (max) medium-base incandescent (not included)
- Sensing Range: Up to 30 feet (9.1 m) [varies with surrounding temperature]
- Sensing Angle: Up to 150 degrees
- Electrical Load: See rating on fixture for maximum wattage
- Sensor Capacity: Up to 360 Watts (3.0 A.) Maximum Tungsten Incandescent
- Power Requirements: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Operating Modes: TEST, AUTO, and MANUAL MODE
- Time Delay: 1, 5, 10 minutes
- DualBrite Timer: Off, 3, 6 hours, dusk-to-dawn
- Certifications: UL, California Title 24
- Warranty: 5-Year Limited