Heath-Zenith Deluxe Replacement Motion Sensor
Turns On Lighting When Motion Is Detected
The Heath-Zenith Deluxe Replacement Motion Sensor turns on lighting when motion is detected. It features a photocell to keep the lighting off during daylight hours and a DualBrite timer.
Available Colors: White or Bronze
Motion Activated Security Lighting
Have light when you need it, not when you don't. All Heath-Zenith motion activated security lights use an exclusive patented photo control to ensure night-time only operation. Heath-Zenith's motion lights provide extra security at night when motion is detected by activating full-power lighting.
- Turns on lighting when motion is detected.
- Automatically turns lighting off.
- Patented DualBrite Timer.
- Photocell keeps the lighting off during daylight hours.
- LED indicates motion was sensed (day or night).
- Range: Up to 70 ft. (21 m); 100 ft. (30.5 m) with Range Boost. [varies with surrounding temperature]
- Sensing Angle: Up to 240°
- Electrical Load: Up to 500 Watts Maximum Incandescent
- Power Requirements: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Operating Modes: TEST, AUTO and MANUAL MODE
- Time Delay: 1, 5, 20 minutes
- DualBrite Timer: Off, 3, 6 hours, Dusk-to-Dawn