HAVEN Mech (Manual Floor Lock)
10 Times Stronger Than A Deadbolt
Add strong reliable security to your front door with the HAVEN Mech Manual Floor Lock. The HAVEN Mech is a mechanical lock that reinforces your door along its base, providing 10x greater reinforcement that standard deadbolts. Activate the HAVEN Mech lock by stepping on its foot pedal to raise its wedge. To disengage the lock, step down onto the raised wedge. The HAVEN Mech is designed with durable, high quality materials such as steel Delrin and military-grade nylon design which guarantee secure and long lasting performance. All of these features provide impenetrable security at your door that is second to none, and also gives you peace of mind knowing that your home and loved ones are safe from unwanted intruders.
- Manual lock activates by foot pedal and engages with the bottom of the door
- 10x stronger than a deadbolt due to larger reinforced area
- Made in the U.S.A. with steel, Delrin, and military-grade nylon
- Installs in 14 minutes or less on average with screw anchors or VHB Tape (sold separately)
- To lock/unlock just simply use your foot to press down
- Install on inswinging doors only
HAVEN Locks can be installed on concrete, tile, vinyl, and hardwood floors using either screws or VHB Tape (sold separately), or a combination of both. The HAVEN Mech installs at the base of your door in three easy steps with common tools.
The HAVEN Lock requires at least 0.8" between the floor and bottom of the door to be installed properly. If your door can pass over a nickel standing vertically, a HAVEN Lock can be installed.
When the HAVEN Lock is activated, it must cover at least 1/4 of an inch of the bottom of the door to be properly secured. A 1/2 inch HAVEN Riser is included, additional Risers are sold separately.
The HAVEN Lock must be installed in the center of the door for maximum protection. Once the HAVEN Lock is centered, place the mounting template at the install location and mark the pilot holes for drilling in the installation screws. If drilling all six screws is not a viable option, a VHB Tape Install Kit is required (sold separately).
Drill 2 inch holes into the floor for the installation screws. Line up the HAVEN Lock with the pilot holes and secure the Lock with the screws.
- HAVEN Mech Lock
- 6 Install Screws for Wood Subfloor
- A powered drill is required for most installations.
- If drilling all six screws is not a viable option, a VHB Tape Install Kit is required (sold separately).
Find Your Safe Haven with HAVEN Locks
HAVEN is an American made and a veteran owned and operated company created with safety in mind. The idea for HAVEN Locks came from improvised applications of welded metal bars across the edges of door frames. HAVEN devices offer premium protection, easy installation, and keep you constantly connected to your home.
- Manufacturer Part #:
- HL1-MCH-001: Black
- HL1-MCH-001-BR: Brown
- HL1-MCH-001: 866198000440
- HL1-MCH-001-BR: 860002100104
- Composition: Steel, Delrin™, and military grade nylon
- 10x stronger than a deadbolt (when using screws)
- 2,000% stronger than a deadbolt (if using VHB tape)
- Dimensions (unlocked): 3.5(W) x 8(H) x 29.5(L) inches (89 x 203 x 749mm)
- Warranty: 10-Years