HAVEN LockDown, Z-Wave Plus v2, Gen7
Smarter, Stronger Way to Stop An Active Threat Via Z-Wave
Lock your room within seconds to prevent an active threat from entering your room with the HAVEN LockDown, Z-Wave Plus. This smart lock installs on a commercial door (inward or outward) with a standard 2-inch frame and works via Z-Wave technology. This allows for seamless integration into comprehensive modern smart security systems via Z-Wave functionality; and it provides teachers, administrators, and other office personnel quick access control for locking down doors and other access points using a Z-Wave controller, Z-Wave compatible keyfob, Z-Wave keypad, or other Z-Wave peripherals. You can even use your smartphone to unlock the HAVEN Lockdown using your Z-Wave controller's mobile app.
- Locks/unlocks commercial doors via Z-Wave within seconds
- Installs on top of a commercial door (inward or outward) with a 2" frame
- Can be manually unlocked using your hand
- 10x stronger than conventional locks
- Long-lasting internal rechargeable LiPo battery
- Made with military-grade materials with government-level encryption
HAVEN Lockdown is constructed with military-grade materials and uses government-level encryption to ensure access to all connected locks is well protected. It features a long-life internal rechargeable LiPo battery, is 10x stronger than conventional locks, and is one motion unlock compliant. It's also designed to meet ADA, Fire, Code, and Safety Regulations and is FCC, IC, and UL tested.
HAVEN Lockdown is made with a patented wedge lock design and mounts permanently on top of the standard commercial door. Administrators, teachers, and other office personnel can use a Z-Wave compatible keyfob or other Z-Wave devices such as a keypad to activate the lock with a simple touch of a button. Additionally, the lock is designed to allow you to mechanically activate or deactivate the lock using your hand.
HAVEN Lockdown Main Components
- Bottom Plate: Made out of stamped steel, it provides the core strength of the lock.
- Top Portion: The lock's top portion is constructed out of Dupont industrial plastic and triple-stitched nylon, which is woven through the industrial plastic locking gate. As the door is attacked, this design creates extreme resistance as well as allowing give to the door as it's attacked.
- Mounting Bracket: HAVEN Lockdown materials were selected for strength, reliability, and durability, which is why the bracket is made out of steel to hold the lock firmly in place.
Z-Wave Plus v2 Certification
Z-Wave Plus v2 is an upgraded Z-Wave certification program to help you identify products that take advantage of the latest Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 700 Series or Gen7 Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus v2 compatible devices include extended wireless range up to 2600 ft/800 m, three layers of encryption, faster operation, and longer battery life.
- HAVEN LockDown Z-Wave Plus
- Can only be installed on a standard commercial door with a 2-inch frame.
- Requires wireless connection to a Z-Wave hub (sold separately).
- Can be controlled with a smartphone via your Z-Wave hub's associated mobile app or web portal.
HAVEN Lockdown: Keeping You Safe From Intruders
HAVEN Lockdown is specifically designed to keep active threats from entering your property. Constructed out of military-grade materials and government level encryption, HAVEN Lockdown integrates one motion access control with smart functionality so schools, office buildings, hospitals, churches, and other buildings with commercial doors are well-secured to keep dangerous intruders at bay.
- Manufacturer Part #: HL1-CNT-001-LDZ
- UPC: 860002008325
- Protocol: Z-Wave Plus
- Access Control:
- Z-Wave compatible devices such as keyfobs and keypads
- Manual Operation
- Power: Internal rechargeable LiPo battery
- Installation: Fits commercial doors with a standard 2" frame
- Dimensions: 4.1(W) x 4.5(H) x 15.5(L) inches (104 x 114 x 394mm)
- Certifications: FCC, IC, UL
- Warranty: 2 Years