GreenField Automatic Security Valve Clamp-On Actuator
Prevent Damage by Automating Your Water Supply Valve
To enable remote control for your home's water supply, the GreenField Automatic Security Valve Clamp-On Actuator connects to the existing ball valve on your copper water line and works in conjunction with any standard home security or automation system. When a flood sensor (sold separately), for example, is tripped in your security system, you can have the Clamp-On Actuator automatically close the ball valve to stop the water flow to your home and prevent property damage.
- Opens and closes your home's existing main copper water valve
- Compatible with all major brands of automation/security systems
- Provides feedback when the valve is open or closed
- Approved for drinking water applications in all 50 states
- Brackets mount to copper pipe 3/4" or 1" in size
- DIY installation, no plumber required
Designed for DIY installation, no plumber is required to set up the actuator with your existing ball valve. The high-torque actuator actuator simply clamps onto a copper pipe measuring either 3/4" or 1" in size, and the included manual handle connects to the ball valve. Because the rugged actuator is waterproof and weatherproof, it can be installed either indoors or outdoors.
You can manually open and close your ball valve with the handle anytime. The handle is also what allows remote control. Remote control is enabled when you wire the actuator into a home system. A control arm on the actuator, connected to the manual handle, can then move the manual handle automatically. System integration also allows the actuator to provide feedback indicating whether the valve is open or closed.
- Clamp-On Actuator
- Mounting Brackets
- Mounting Hardware
- Manual Handle
- Power Supply
NOTE: For use with copper piping ONLY.
About Greenfield Direct
For more than 35 years, GreenField Direct has focused on manufacturing water detection security products with rigorous standards regarding design and performance. By leveraging its extensive industry knowledge, service expertise and technological capabilities, GreenField offers proven products that give homeowners effective water detection solutions and greater peace of mind.
- Manufacturer Part #: ASVCOA
- Power Source: 12/24 volt DC or 24 volt AC power supply (included)
- Input: 100-240V ~50/60Hz 1.0A MAX
- Output: 18V 2.22A
- Housing Ratings: NEMA 6P (waterproof); NEMA 7D (ignition proof)
- Approvals: UL listed
- Warranty: 1 Year