Global Cache iTach Flex IP (Open Box)
Instantly Enables IP Control For Any Electronic Device
The Global Caché iTach Flex IP instantly enables IP control for electronic devices, allowing you to automate almost any device, system, or protocol. Remotely control the connected device using an app on a smartphone, tablet, or any other user interface. By adding intelligence to the enabled device, events and tasks can be automatically triggered, adding convenience to the electronics you use every day.
- Connects almost any electrical device to a wired Ethernet network via RJ45
- Access, monitor, automate, and control standalone equipment
- Web-based control protocol using HTTP
- Mounting dock for simple installation
Winner of the International CES Innovations 2013
Design and Engineering Honoree Award
The iTach Flex system comprises two components: the included compact IP-enabling module (hardwired, with RJ45 port) and a connecting Flex Link cable (sold separately). Flex Link cables come in a variety of configurations (RS-232, IR, contact closure) to support almost any electrical device. The cable simply connects to your IP module via the 3.5mm jack, and connects to your device via the appropriate connector.
Once the pieces are connected, the iTach Flex offers remote control with control apps in the iTunes Store and Android Marketplace. The unit includes a 4MB flash drive that enables use of local memory, allowing you to store web pages and files in a standard FAT file system. These files are accessible from any location, on or outside the network, and allow for web page control of your devices.
Entertainment systems are the most common household devices to be controlled, and most of those devices respond to IR codes, the infrared commands sent by your typical remote control. Integrated tightly with the iTach Flex is a no-charge, cloud-based service that instantly provides the required IR codes for the equipment being controlled. The ease-of-use and versatility of the cloud-based system ensures compatibility and expandability of any system. The iTach Flex also offers built-in IR learning.
- iTach Flex Module (IP)
- Wall Power Adapter
- USB Micro Adapter
Note: To connect the iTach Flex to your electrical device, you will need to determine your device's required connector (RS-232, IR, contact closure) and purchase the corresponding Flex Link cable.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Global Caché products are not available to ship outside the U.S. Please contact Global Caché directly for international orders.
Simply Connect With Global Caché
The Global Caché family of connectivity products provides choices for the industry professional and the consumer – significantly reducing costs and providing a scalable platform for today and the future. Global Caché's belief in open systems and the evolution of the automation market is being played out today, since cost-effective PC-based and phone-based control applications are now becoming widely available. iTach devices, Network Adapters, and other Global Caché connectivity products have radically changed the automation dynamic. These products are engineered to integrate easily into any control environment, even high-end proprietary systems, providing a path to open systems and better competitive leverage.
- Web-based control protocol using HTTP
- Control and monitor equipment using just one cable
- HTTP API and TCP API available
- LED indicators to show state of sensor inputs and relay outputs
- Simple push release terminals allow for quick setup
- Easily configurable for common relay types to allow full control of your devices
- Made in the USA and RoHS compliant
- Manufacturer Part #: FLC-RS
- Setup: Configurable using hardware jumpers and through iTach Flex integrated web server or software API
- Relay Outputs: 4 Integrated SPST relays with transient voltage suppression and easy push release terminal blocks; 24V AC/DC or 0.5A N.O. contact relays; Allows for isolated switching of low voltage wiring.
- Relay Configurations: Relay outputs are configurable into common relay types: Single Pole Single Throw (SPST); Single Pole Double Throw (SPDT); Double Pole Double Throw (DPDT)
- Sensor Inputs: 4 configurable inputs; Voltage or contact closure sense modes.
- Voltage Sense Mode: Sense AC/DC voltages ±3V (RMS) to ±24V (RMS)
- Contact Closure Mode: Sense contact closure; Use for input from devices or feedback from external relays.
- Cable/Connector: 3.5mm four conductor jack to Flex Link Port on iTach Flex devices; 4 easy push four terminal blocks for relay and sensor connections; 4.5-foot cable; No power supply required
- Relay Rating:
- Max. Voltage: 24V
- Max. Current: 500mA
- Input Voltage AC/DC:
- Min: ±3V (RMS)*
- Max: ±24V (RMS)
- Input Current: Min: 200µA
- Input High to Low Response:
- Min: 1.5ms**
- Max: 3ms**
- Input Low to High Response:
- Min: 110ms**
- Max: 250ms**
- Contact Closure Detection Source Current: Max: 2mA
- Mounting: Enclosure is DIN rail mountable; Allows for simple installation in any location.
- Dimensions: 3.24(W) x 2.0(L) x 0.9(H) inches
- Warranty: 2-Year Limited